STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    No way to automate this. Just click the 'Half' button in the modifiers dialogue before damage is rolled. Shouldn't slow things down that much.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

So for the past week or so when i try to play a 5e game with some friends that we have been playing for a while with no issues now when I log into the game i get a constant stream of errors in the error window making it almost impossible to play because it works its way through all of the GM's tokens, and he has a lot of them.

Attachment 14350

Did you restart Fantasy Grounds and reset the cache, as suggested in the error message? I've had a player experiencing something similar recently when joining my 3.5E game, too...

Also tell your GM not to place large numbers of tokens in the shared folder since that will inevitably slow things down quite a bit.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

cleared out everything besides my hotkey shortcuts (because i didn't want to have to set those up again) and it seemed to resolve the issue.

So if I have a module that I want to add some maps to (for encounters and such) what would be the steps I would have to take to be able to export it all into an "improved" module that would have all the original stuff as well as the added maps?

I think there is a way to merge modules using the Merge ID function but I've never tried it and really don't know how it works.

As you are no doubt aware you can only export a module from a campaign and so only the stuff in that campaign will get exported - in other words you can't export the module you have open.
    If you created the module from a campaign then you can go back to that campaign and add in the new stuff and re-export.
    If it is an official module then the content is locked and you can't add stuff to it. All you can do is export your additions and have that module open at the same time and pull stuff from it as needed.

not sure where to put this so ill set it right here, do the adventures and stuff in the store come with a pdf also? I.E. if i buy the items that I am missing for the 5e bundle set do i get the fantasy grounds file as well as a pdf or is it just the fantasy ground mod?

It's just the Fantasy Grounds module. As far as I'm aware, PDFs of 5E material are not sold anywhere.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    ... We will be looking at the image display control quite a bit in the next major version....

Regards,
    JPG
    Was 3.2 a major version? What changed on the image control? There were only a couple of things at low level that I could find in version description.

Sound like SW may have decided to defer until Unity?

Thread Information