DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    thanks trenloe, is there a reason it is only healing 1 hp for each overnight rest though?

Quote Originally Posted by Vladlock View Post
    thanks trenloe, is there a reason it is only healing 1 hp for each overnight rest though?
    I'm guessing the PC is first level?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Vladlock View Post
    yes
    See "natural healing": https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/...t.html#healing
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So I formatted an effect for my PFRPG ranger for his favored terrain bonus as follows
    INIT:2; SKILL:2 knowledge geography, perception, stealth, survival
    how would I format a remove effect for when he is no longer in said terrain?

For the pathfinder ruleset, what would be the format for a poison effect that would automatically roll a fort save? or is that even possible?

There are no effects that force saves in the Pathfinder ruleset.

Regards,
    JPG

I know I am a little behind the times here but would anyone happen to know where I could get my hands on a good quality map of the Moonsea region that I would be able to use for the season 3 AL campaign I am thinking of starting?

I recently paid for the upgrade to ultimate. is there some indication of this on the load screen? I only ask because I still have the "upgrade to ultimate" button and my son who has a free account is unable to connect to my campaign.

Thread Information