5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Thanks JimSocks, and to everyone else who has posted feedback so far. By all means, feel free to hack and slash whatever part of this mod that you like. I created it for the community and have no qualms over edits for personal use. I'd love to see what you come up with, so please post a link to your finished creation's page if you make one!
    Running on pure Plot Devicium since 1986.
    Like D&D Actual Play podcasts? Check out mine! It's called Shocking Gasp. Enjoy!

Thanks HP! Will do

I have posted the Merchant Generator!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...184#post317184

Thanks to your work it really helped add detail to the shopkeepers! Your original functionality is also included as a sub-table entitled "04 - Detailed NPC Generator"

Will this be updated to include additions in Xanathar's GtE? If so, is there an estimation on a time frame?

I cannot answer your question, but welcome to the forums!

Hey everyone, just made an update to the generator. It's got a lot more content (added Xanathar's Guide options) and is a lot more user-friendly! Check it out and let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement. Thanks!
    Running on pure Plot Devicium since 1986.
    Like D&D Actual Play podcasts? Check out mine! It's called Shocking Gasp. Enjoy!

Awesome!!! Thanks man!

I may just be a fool, but when I downloaded this mod, there is no "1-Character Generation" table entry to roll on. Not sure if a recent update to it omitted it, or if I need to schedule a visit to the eye doctor.

Have you opened the module in the module activation screen? (Click Library button, then modules, then load button next to the module).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yea, I see the 5e Character Generation on the group selection at the top of the Tables window and can select it, it shows 2 pages of tables for character generation, (occupation, gender, etc.) but the "1- Character Generation" Table does not seem to be there.

Thread Information