Starfinder Playlist
Page 18 of 39 First ... 8161718192028 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by RosenMcStern View Post
    Edit: or perhaps the reason might be that the platform is zanata.org, and not zantra
    When in doubt, always check my spelling
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Just a quick note: on the Zanata website the LPak Project "appears" to not have any source documents loaded - it does, they just don't show up on the Dashboards, etc. If you actually click into the Project and the "version" (the CoreRPG) and then a language you'll find the source files.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi guys,

Will fantasy grounds be able to show Chinese words and typing in the future?

Do they have any plan to upgrade the language compatibility?

Thanks

I'm unsure - certainly at the moment all we can do is display the chinese language using english characters. When the new Unity version of FG come out it should be able to do Unicode characters, but that's a question for the SmiteWorks people.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

I volunteer officially for a revision and update of the ITALIAN core rpg LPAK, which lacks some items added in the latest releases and has a couple of mistakes.

I will ask for the support of the recently founded Italian Fantasy Grounds Community for this task, in order to make it as collaborative as possible and achieve the highest possible level of consensus on the translation. For this reason I have setup a glossary for terms that are untranslated or could use a revision. Everyone is invited to have a look and make suggestions. The Facebook page for the Italian Community is probably a good discussion arena in order to avoid cluttering this forum with non-english terms.

https://www.rpgmeeting.org/it/item/28-fg-italian-lpak

Thanks Guys & Girls for the continued efforts on the LPaks - although I've been really busy and haven't had much chance to do anything with the Project, I am keeping an eye on things and hope to be able to spend more time on it soon.

In the meantime, I encourage you all to take a look and provide your feedback on the Zanata (zanata.org) idea from Post #169.

And thanks to everyone again!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Dulux-Oz,

i logged in to zanata.org and also found the LPak project there. I could also see a list of XML files from the CoreRPG strings resources directory.
    There is no content if i click into one of that XMLs. It also looks like that i only have "read access" to that project.
    How can i become a member of that zanata project ?

Maybe it is you, as "Maintainer" of that project, who have to add the members into that group ? (and give them the rights to upload or edit something ?)

regard
    drvolk

Hey Dulux,

Same problem for me then drvolk !
    I have made my registration, found LPaj project, navigated trough the content and made it to french... But did not find any way to edit and begin translation. Could you please provide any help ?
    JDRVIRTUEL: Le JdR virtuel en français - https://www.jdrvirtuel.com

Whether Duluz-Oz has to add us as Members for his LPak Project on zanara (Project Pemissions) or maybe we also will get the permission automaticly (i guess if Duluz-Oz did not set the "Invite only" flag in the translation settings of the project ..) by being a member of a global translation team (select "language" , choose your language and request to join that team).

Quote Originally Posted by Markjan View Post
    Hey Dulux,

Same problem for me then drvolk !
    I have made my registration, found LPaj project, navigated trough the content and made it to french... But did not find any way to edit and begin translation. Could you please provide any help ?

Thread Information