FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 39 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    I was talking about the LPak (Extension) - it needs to have the <ruleset> tag added for the MoreCore Ruleset - the CoreRPG <ruleset> tag already exists in the extension.xml file so doesn't need to be touched.

As far as long-term support is concerned, once we've got a working version I'll make sure the necessary bits & pieces and up in the Framework and templates.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

For the long term? Yeah, that'd help - saves me finding them. But aren't they all in the (MoreCore) strings.xml file?
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    For the long term? Yeah, that'd help - saves me finding them. But aren't they all in the (MoreCore) strings.xml file?
    Of course. I was just seeing if there was anything that I could/should do at my end. Many of the fields in MoreCore are actually editable from within the Ruleset so it can easily be customised to whatever it needs to be without coding.

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Thanks Guys & Girls for the continued efforts on the LPaks - although I've been really busy and haven't had much chance to do anything with the Project, I am keeping an eye on things and hope to be able to spend more time on it soon.

In the meantime, I encourage you all to take a look and provide your feedback on the Zanata (zanata.org) idea from Post #169.

And thanks to everyone again!

Cheers
    Hi, I have just translated the first XML file from the "fg-lpak-corerpg" project under https://translate.zanata.org. Since there seems to be no possibility to import a file and edit it e. g. with a text editor, I had to do the translation line by line using the integrated editor of the web application, which was a bit annoying and labor-intensive.
    But the advantage would be, if you did it once, you only have to update the changes from the new FG releases in the future. You can also work in teams and we have a central place where all Lpak extensions are stored.
    The disadvantage would be that Duluz or someone else would have to create the respective extensions from the translation files stored there and make them available in the Fantasygrounds forum.

How do the other members of the LPak project teams view this?

P. S.: I typed this text on the page https://www.deepl.com/translator in German and had it translated into English. The result looks very good to me!
    Last edited by drvolk; October 5th, 2017 at 09:01.

Thanks for that drvolk (I really do appreciate it)- so, what drvolk asked, what does everyone else think?
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hey !
    I am progressing well with my French MoreCore translation. I would like to translate some lines in a lua script, linked to a control (morecore_rolls.lua).
    Do you have tips on how to do that properly ?
    I tried to overwrite the xml that creates the control (record_char_more.xml) and the lua file but it does nothing.

I see that most of Lpak does not translate luas ? Is this the norm ?
    Last edited by metazeta; October 23rd, 2017 at 12:49.

Blog Entries
    Hi metazeta can you explain some more?
    You should not overwrite record_char_more.xml as changes will likely get made to it. If there are hard-coded english labels let me know and I will fix them for the next release.

I send you what a complete translation would need by PM.

Thread Information