STAR TREK 2d20
Page 27 of 39 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last
    Yes Laerun, I talked a lot with Montero yesterday, I may not be more engaged, but I always try to spread the word of Fantasy Grounds, it is certain that the translation I made of CoreRPG is outdated, but I quickly handle and how much of the Call of Cthulhu 6E is complete, rolled up, chat, ruleset, after all my translations only involved the Ruleset I never had patience to translate the modules and unfortunately when I did them in a wise of Project LPak and I am too lazy to change to this format.

Montero, please come visit me. This project is awesome. This is something I believe in greatly. Even though I do not speak Portuguese, I am proud that you have considered with the translation. If you need more help or support let me know.

Laerun.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Aew Montero parabéns pela iniciativa!

Amigo como é que estão as coisas por ai?? Está tudo a correr bem?
    Grande abraço
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Finishing the Phase 1 of the translation.
    Terminando a Primeira Fase da tradução.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    Someone wants to update your work for the Lpack Portuguese Translations Bruno! This is good news.
    I think you might be mistaken, Laerun. The brazilian portuguese translation is Nibelung's doing, not Bruno's. Bruno is usually doing his own personal projects, not LPaks ones that can be actually shared.

That being said, I'm happy montero got the CoreRPG one. I would pick it up myself, but since my thing is Savage Worlds the previous not updated project was working fine. But now I'm really happy to find out that Montero is working on it, we may now improve both translations with consistency between both LPaks since I couldn't reach Nibelung before. This is awesome news, and welcome to the team!

Okay, cool. This is great. I hope these projects can continue to grow and allow for more people all over the world to ay Fantasy Grounds.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    Okay, cool. This is great. I hope these projects can continue to grow and allow for more people all over the world to ay Fantasy Grounds.
    Brazil is a big country and full of roleplayers. Maybe one day we would have FGC classes in portuguese, for some of our non english speaker friends who want to learn? I'd sure be glad to spread my FG Knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    I think you might be mistaken, Laerun. The brazilian portuguese translation is Nibelung's doing, not Bruno's. Bruno is usually doing his own personal projects, not LPaks ones that can be actually shared.

That being said, I'm happy montero got the CoreRPG one. I would pick it up myself, but since my thing is Savage Worlds the previous not updated project was working fine. But now I'm really happy to find out that Montero is working on it, we may now improve both translations with consistency between both LPaks since I couldn't reach Nibelung before. This is awesome news, and welcome to the team!
    Good to know I'm not alone. Bruno has already come to me and told me about his projects. We'll work together for sure and I'm really excited

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Brazil is a big country and full of roleplayers. Maybe one day we would have FGC classes in portuguese, for some of our non english speaker friends who want to learn? I'd sure be glad to spread my FG Knowledge
    I did offer the option of Portuguese classes, but it did not stay alive long enough to grow. Montero knows.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information