DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    Well, the DOEs have been tested with the Theme, but not with the other Extensions you are running. Have you tried disabling the other Extensions and seeing if the issue still occurs (if not, would you mind?)

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

I turned all off save for the DOE's...including shutting off the theme. Still throws the same error.

I deleted the previous records and began a fresh record, but same error occurred. Anything else I should try?

As a test just now, I started a new campaign (CnC). I did not get the error, so it's something in the existing campaign.

we have established that its something with existing campaigns. once the error occurs is doesn't reverse. Starting a new campaign always seems to clear the error. however lets say you have hundreds of entries like it my campaign. and you get the error would you want to start over? We are trying to find out what causes the error and at this point, it appears to be randomly caused, and frequent enough to be a problem.

Question is. what all did you do with the DOE extensions before the error occurred. does it it happen only on the same tab, (for me it happened on portal tab, and on organizations tabs). If you make an entry then delete it then make a new one, if you are linking entries to other entries what you type into the entries(example if you are typing characters in a location that should only have numbers, could spawn an error). That's the parts that will be important to tracking the error. What I have been doing is creating new campaigns and doing as I normally would until I get the error and then detailing everything I did up to that point. even doing that the error is currently elusive. We know what line the error happens on but that line references several different points. If we can find a commonality then things will be easier to track and fix.

I'm pleased to announce that the LPak Community Project/Program has produced an LPak (Language Pack) for this Extension. Please see the linked thread for details on how to have this Extension in a non-English language.

Well done to the Project/Program Team.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Everybody,

I've just placed an update to the Extension (and the Manual) on the first post. Be aware that you will also need to download the new version of the DOEBase Extension.

As normal, if you have any issues or suggestions then please let me know.

Enjoy!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

When adding an NPC to the organizations NPC list I get a double line. should be npc name. and then a line for rank. I get that but then I get a whole second line under NPC name and rank.

I didnt see anything in the manual about it but I havent read through everything yet.

Attachment 12725

No, that's right, there are four pieces of information: Name and Rank on the first line, and Position and Reputation on the second (or whatever - the last three are just string fields which don't link to anything, so you can put anything in them you like)

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Am I the only one who's not able to drag 'n' drop places into the "Headquarters" field? It just doesn't populate.
    Dragging and dropping on the "Leader" field works fine.

Just you - works fine for me.

OK, so which Ruleset & version, which version of DOEBAse, DOELocations and DOEOrganisations, and which Place-type are you trying to drag into the HQ?
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Thread Information