5E Character Create Playlist

Savage Worlds/Rifts/Fantasy Grounds

I am pretty sure, that the above title indicates what an awesome combination the 3 will be.

Just wanted to point that out, when the Savage Rifts books are release that this will make an excellent mod/rule set.

"Nod, nod, wink wink, say no more, say no more.."

I am sure the great people at Smiteworks are all ready thinking about it?

Blog Entries
    Sounds like you just volunteered to develop it for them
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thats easy enough, but they need to get the permission first to do it.

Blog Entries
    I believe they already have an agreement in place with Pinnacle. But yeah, details need worked on. I suggest you contact Doug directly.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

I was recently over on the Fantasy Grounds website. They have a thread about getting rulesets and modules/books transferred over to Fantasy Grounds. The general rules seem to be that the person doing the ruleset work gets a small cut, the FG get a small percentage but the publisher appears to get the largest share. (I apologise if I misinterpreted this, I wasn't that interested in it when I first glanced at it) There are guidelines but it appears to be flexible and mostly up to the publisher. It was interesting to see how the other game publishers got added over the years until recently Pathfinder and Wizards of the Coast was recently added.

Anyway... FG recommends giving the publishers contact information directly to them so they can develop the contract to state the rights of who does and get what. This makes sense since they have all the experience working with the publishers. Apparently there was a discussion back in 2011 between FG and Palladium but the state of the PDFs was such that they couldn't move forward. Since then FG has lost the contact information for Palladium and the the Palladium web-site has not made it easy to get back in contact with the people that can make decision (Kevin).

Here is a link to the thread where I ask about it.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...191#post253191

Anyway, it seems there's a few barriers from communication to the quality of the pdfs so it is not really clear cut.

I can't wait. Love the Rifts setting hate the Palladium system. Adding that to Fantasy Grounds is just icing.
    Sunday real life Pathfinder game 11am-7pm PST
    Tuesday night FG Pathfinder Fable/Albion homebrew
    Prefer to play evenings PST (GMT-8). New to FG (full license).

Thread Information