5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Hey Wulfquee, unfortunately this one I ran for the Dec 2015 FGDaze. This time around I'm running Horror in the House of Dagon (which is full).

I'm not sure which other games might have room. But let me know if not. I've been debating running a second game (maybe this one or something else) but didn't know if there was much need or demand.
    Note, even though it's full, it wouldn't hurt to post in that thread that you want to join the waitlist. Experience indicates that no shows and drop out happen.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Doh, didn't look at date, since thread showed near top thought was this time around. I was very interested in seeing that dungeon lol oops. maybe if ya run it again in future.

Will now go look to see what game system you are using for other one you ARE running and times.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    Doh, didn't look at date, since thread showed near top thought was this time around. I was very interested in seeing that dungeon lol oops. maybe if ya run it again in future.

Will now go look to see what game system you are using for other one you ARE running and times.
    I will be running it again, just not sure when. Probably next FG Con.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I will be running it again, just not sure when. Probably next FG Con.
    And I will camp the Join button when it does

Thread Information