DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

[FGDaze3] Undermountain, Through the Yawning Portal

The word has gone out, bards have been paid to tell the stories, posters have been couriered through the Realms; brave souls are needed to once more tame the Undermountain. More than a decade ago the mad wizard Halaster died, but rather than becoming less dangerous, it seems more dangerous now than ever before.
    Stout warriors, knowledgeable arcanists, devout priests, and reliable rogues are sought to make their fortunes and purge the evil from beneath the City.

Play Time - 08:00 MST (-0700 GMT)
    Genre - Dungeon Delve
    Ruleset/Setting - D&D 5th Edition / Forgotten Realms
    Calendar Entry - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1700
    Characters - 2nd Level Pregens Provided
    Voice: Teamspeak on ts.fg-con.com with headset

This will be a three hour delve. I've been working on developing a FG 5E version of the legendary Undermountain dungeon. Incorporating information from published accessories from Ruins of Undermountain (1991) through Halls of Undermountain (2012) but adopted for the next generation of adventurers. If you've delved through the Undermountain before, you will recognize the places, but with new twists, traps and monsters your experience might just lead you astray. If you've never experienced the Undermountain, now is the time to partake in a small portion of this epic adventure.

All players welcomed, experience with D&D 5E and Fantasy Grounds not required.

To Apply
    • Reply to this post with your interest
    • Choose a character from the list below
    • Visit the calendar entry, apply there with the desired character

Post any questions, comments, etc in this thread.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Available Pregen Characters

[Name, class, background, race, sex, other, alignment]
    - Niserie, cleric (Mieliki), acolyte, wood elf, female, domain of nature, NG
    - Edgar Scarface, cleric (Tempus), gladiator, half orc, male, domain of tempest, CN
    - Rhogdinn, barbarian, urchin, dragonborn (white), male, CG
    - Rorgo Rockhelm, paladin (Ilmater), soldier, dwarf (mountain), male, LG
    - Rrohd Grimcutter, fighter, folk hero, half-orc, male, NG
    - Alunair Songdancer, ranger, outlander, half-elf, female, CG
    - Drake Grave, rogue, noble, human, male, CN
    - Fate Nemisis, rogue, pirate, halfling (lightfoot), female, CG
    - Comet Darksilver, warlock (fey), charlatan, tiefling, male, NG
    - Quake Royal, wizard (evocation), sage, elf (high), male, NG
    - Talon Lordkiller, sorceror (wild magic), hermit, gnome (forest), male, CG
    - Paradox, monk, spy, human, male, LN

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Looking forward to the game!! I only have limited experience with Fantasy Grounds so far, but have been doing a bit of research and creating characters to figure things out.

I would pick:
    Rorgo Rockhelm, paladin (Ilmater), soldier, dwarf (mountain), male, LG
    -- Ilmater sounds like an interesting god to worship, for sure.

A good paladin is always handy.
    Last edited by travelers_spirit; December 1st, 2015 at 02:35.

Blog Entries
    Welcome!

I'm looking forward to having you. Let me know any questions, also we still have room, so see if you can get your friends to play (they don't need an FG license, just to install the free/demo version).

My Calendar is showing this as 9am CST. Is that correct?
    How long do we expect to play?

I have signed up. I would play whatever is needed. If I had to choose it would probably be a barbarian Been playing DND forever.

MODERATOR: Moved to the correct thread for the game to which this user has signed up (based off the calendar entries for LordEntrails two different FGDAZE games).
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 3rd, 2015 at 06:10. Reason: updating to validate Schedule.

Hi

Recently purchased FG, and looking to try it out, played some AD&D many many moons ago, but not a lot, so basically a new player, I think Talon Lordkiller would be a bit of fun but any character would be fine. Game start time is 2am for me (AEDT) but that is a good thing, as no interruptions from anybody

Hello,

I would like to participate on Saturday I played a few seasons so far and I like FG and the 5th Edition D&D as character I would like play Talon Lordkiller, sorceror (wild magic), hermit, gnome (forest), male, CG and provoke the tides of chaos as often as possible ;-).

Kind Regards,
    Zook

Oh I just noticed someone else would like to play Talon so I would go with Rhogdinn, barbarian, urchin, dragonborn (white), male, CG and totally gone breath ice.

hey

I am easy, I put down the thief dude on the calendar, really I just want to get some experience with FG and DnD, so anything is fine with me, thought with my voice, playing a female character is just going to sound all wrong lol, anyway, if u still wanting to play Talon, i would say go for it and hope the GM picks you for the role

Blog Entries
    Sorry I didn't get back to everyone sooner, been a busier couple of days than I expected. I will be going through my PM's and have already gotten the order of signup in this thread then I will go into and accept those still waiting.

Once I've done that, I will send out an PM to those of you accepted (I simple use order of signup, all are welcome). And another PM to those on the wait list.

We will be playing for 3 hours. Give me an hour to get through everything and get out PMs and then let me know any outstanding questions that I haven't answered by then

Thread Information