5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Looking for a 1 shot game on Friday, 11/27

If anyone is running a one shot game on Friday, 11/27, please send me a PM. I'm well versed in D&D 5e, but am open to playing other rulesets if you don't mind a newb.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Won't everyone be too full of Turkey
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Won't everyone be too full of Turkey
    Only the 'Muricans!
    Just to ask, are you looking for a particular time of day for this game? Morning/afternoon etc? I see you're UTC -5, and I assume that's the TZ you're in but a time of day you're hoping to play would help me

Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    Only the 'Muricans!
    Just to ask, are you looking for a particular time of day for this game? Morning/afternoon etc? I see you're UTC -5, and I assume that's the TZ you're in but a time of day you're hoping to play would help me
    Anytime between 9 AM - 4 PM my time. I corrected my UTC. I'm -6.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Thread Information