DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Bleed View Post
    You could try out Tunngle, too.
    I know some people dont like Hamachi - but Tunngle is horrible in my (albeit limited) experience!

Why are the prices different between Steam and here? Sword Coast Adventure's Guide is $4 cheaper on Steam for example. I don't want to have to buy one piece of DLC from there when everything else I have from here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kylania View Post
    Why are the prices different between Steam and here? Sword Coast Adventure's Guide is $4 cheaper on Steam for example. I don't want to have to buy one piece of DLC from there when everything else I have from here.
    That is an error on the Steam price. The percentage should be off the full price of $39.99, but because Wizards of the Coast wanted it to be shown on sale for $34.99, we put in a long-term sale on it here. Long-terms sales are not possible on Steam, so the price was simply set at $34.99 until the sale expired.

Quote Originally Posted by jajen2003 View Post
    The way I see it, Doug and Co. are doing massive amounts of work as it is, I don't mind paying full price for something that brings me and all my player groups so much fun! Good work deserves fair compensation. Plus, I'm not the easiest customer to deal with, so I don't mind. It all balances out in the end.

I just want Doug to keep making gaming resources so I can keep playing.
    I am with you. I see my purchases as an investment in great online play.

How long will the sale be going on? I'd like to pick up three full licenses for my players on Tuesday as early Christmas gifts...that way, they can run some games!
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Blog Entries
    It runs until 11:59 p.m. EST on 12/1 (depending on the server time) and only until 10 a.m. PST on Steam on 6/1.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    It runs until 11:59 p.m. EST on 6/1 (depending on the server time) and only until 10 a.m. PST on Steam on 6/1.
    Is that the 6th of January or the 1st of June?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    as in it has a month to run?

Blog Entries
    Oops... 12/1.

Blog Entries
    so it finishes tomorrow then?
    or January?

Thread Information