STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I'm looking through the Pathfinder items and I noticed that 1) as of Page 14 and beyond, things aren't on sale any more and 2) some of the Pathfinder items are actually for 4E D&D. I assume that (1) is a mistake and (2) is items being tagged incorrectly. Anyone able to check that?

Quote Originally Posted by Reyder Axeman View Post
    I'm looking through the Pathfinder items and I noticed that 1) as of Page 14 and beyond, things aren't on sale any more and 2) some of the Pathfinder items are actually for 4E D&D. I assume that (1) is a mistake and (2) is items being tagged incorrectly. Anyone able to check that?
    1) Some vendors might not have wished to join the sale, or some other reasons for certain products not being in the sale.
    2) The only things I can see that are tagged as 4E are token packs - which are just graphics packaged as tokens. These can be used with any ruleset, there are no 4E specific stats or data with these packs.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If they are the Fiery Dragon Packs the only Reason they say 4E on them is because they have most of the monsters out of the 4E MMs. 4E has significantly more variations of each monster than other versions of D&D which is a bonus for getting monster tokens. To put it in perspective most versions of D&D have 1500 - 2000 monsters with all monster books and and campaign books. D&D 4E had 5000ish.

Blog Entries
    Just bought like, EVERYTHING for 5E! I'm crazy. And then there's the DMG in a few days?

I have a (good) disease!

Merry ThanXgiving to Doug & Co.

And to all of you...
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Was going to buy it, but found out the apartment I'm in blocks the port on the free internet they provide. Guess I'll have to wait until I move to buy/host!

Quote Originally Posted by Hikariare View Post
    Was going to buy it, but found out the apartment I'm in blocks the port on the free internet they provide. Guess I'll have to wait until I move to buy/host!
    Give it a try on Hamachi!

Quote Originally Posted by midas View Post
    Give it a try on Hamachi!
    Would I have to buy it to test if it works or will it be okay if I start Hamachi then use the demo to test?

Would I have to buy it to test if it works or will it be okay if I start Hamachi then use the demo to test?
    You can use the demo to test. You'd need a player, using Hamachi as well as the FG demo, to test end-to-end player to GM connectivity.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You can use the demo to test. You'd need a player, using Hamachi as well as the FG demo, to test end-to-end player to GM connectivity.
    Gotcha. I'll give this a try later and see if it works. Thanks!

Gotcha. I'll give this a try later and see if it works. Thanks!
    You could try out Tunngle, too.

Thread Information