5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

FG background picture

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I was wondering how one goes about changing the "wallpaper" for FG. I have been in a few games now and have seen some pretty awesome backgrounds. I tried just doing the whole .jpg thing but it is looking like it has to be done with an extension or something. Any guidance you guys can give on this will be greatly appreciated.

You can add backgrounds using the built-in desktop decal option. You will need to build an extension to add options to the background decals.

The FG Con guys put together a "Custom Decal Tutorial" here: https://www.fg-con.com/free-downloads/

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    There is also a number of extensions at that locations which change the background. You can pull them apart and see how they work. All artwork is free to reuse in extension form.

Blog Entries
    You can follow my Youtube video tutorial here.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

hehe, think i broke something, gonna have to do a fresh install when i get home doh!!

Thread Information