5E Character Create Playlist

Custom Tables and Damage Types

I was looking to import a set of crit tables I found that based the effects on the type of damage of the weapon. Is it possible to set a table up to recognize damage types automatically?

MAT
    Last edited by poppy_thompson; November 13th, 2015 at 02:36. Reason: added verbiage
    Ultimate License Holder
    Time Zone: U.S. Eastern (GMT -5 or -4; Check Local Listings)
    DM: D&D 5E - Out of the Abyss
    Player: Homebrew Worlds on FG and Waterdeep Dragon Heist Live

Not, I fear for what you want to do; if I'm understanding what you are saying.

You can set up a table which can then roll on other tables depending on the result, but you can't set up a table to automate a roll based on something you do in game. At least not without adding some kind of extension. For example there's the critical fumble and hit module thingie which feeds off of .. well critical hits and fumbles. So it's possible to set something up that can feed off of a particular type of roll (attack, damage etc) but not off of a particular type of damage. (I will now sit back and await wiser heads say, Zacchaeus is completely wrong again ).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Zacchaeus. I thought this was the case, but I am not nearly as talented (not talented at all) as most people on here. Therefore, I thought I would put it to the community.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Time Zone: U.S. Eastern (GMT -5 or -4; Check Local Listings)
    DM: D&D 5E - Out of the Abyss
    Player: Homebrew Worlds on FG and Waterdeep Dragon Heist Live

Thread Information