FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: classis DnD

classis DnD

I have very little time to create a game from the classic dungeons, does anyone ever share thier module creation of the old classic games?

Quote Originally Posted by randyd9090 View Post
    ...does anyone ever share thier module creation of the old classic games?
    Nope. Even though they're "old" they are still covered by copyright and so can't be distributed. It's fine entering the scenario/s in FG for your own private use, but sharing is a breach of copyright.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The good thing is that it's realy easy to put them in yourself, I regularly prep for a whole scenario in a couple of hours.

Blog Entries
    I have run a bunch of the old modules. I would suggest only entering the NPCs and maps and using voice chat for read-aloud text and just having the adventure module open outside of FG like you would for a live tabletop game. I made my own maps with lots of detail, which required the most work for me but wasn't absolutely necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    I have run a bunch of the old modules. I would suggest only entering the NPCs and maps and using voice chat for read-aloud text and just having the adventure module open outside of FG like you would for a live tabletop game. I made my own maps with lots of detail, which required the most work for me but wasn't absolutely necessary.
    Uhg, so you're saying I'm doing it wrong! Your way does seem to make more sense, I'm recreating the old basic modules into 5e and recreating the entire modules into FG.

Blog Entries
    Not wrong, just takes more time. But that's not bad if you like it that way.

LOL I know, I was kidding about it being wrong. I plan on streaming the games, so it will be easier to have it all in FG.

Thread Information