STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 34 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Do we have a time yet? Do we know what races/classes we have? Will work on char tonight but would help if I know what party was for this long campaign.

Looks like 5 for the game unless someone else joins. There will probably be some drop-ins, so a consistent party may be difficult. But, it would help to have a good base. However, tomorrow, I will have pregens loaded to fill any weak spots so that people have time to make their characters for Level 2.

((Edit: Many, many apologies for barging into a game unprepared. I'll try to be more careful next time.))
    Last edited by Tarkhel; November 7th, 2015 at 15:22.

HoloGnome.
    I am going to hopefully be playing the Confirmation game (CORE) with Blackfoot tomorrow afternoon with Kami Hiromi III (CORE). I am interested in getting into a full fledged campaign like this one you're running here as soon after I finish the Confirmation and hoped that you hadn't begun this one yet. Oh, well . The game you're running is quite earlier than I would want to play anyway (also living in CA, USA - PST time). I hope something like this game you're running comes along again soon. If the days/times are right on for me, I'd love to play more PFS . It'd be ok for me to start playing something like this after I play the Confirmation game, yeah? And, everything works out so I could play whole thing? Thanks for being an awesome GM and thanks for keeping us all informed about games coming up .

Tarkhel - no worries - we were in the heat of combat. I was waiting until we got to a break in the action. mmo - glad you are having fun with PFS and thanks for your kind words! I will definitely be running more one-off games and will be posting them in the forums. I probably won't do any more campaigns for a while, however.

Anyway - for both of you, I think we are full for Emerald Spire. We have 1-2 more already waiting in the wings, but there may be pickup opportunities for one-off games, depending on how things go (but at upper levels). Watch for upcoming PFS games!

Thank you and your welcome. I will keep looking for full out campaigns to play with Kami. Take care

HG, I owe you the XML for my character, Sabi. I'll be playing a scenario between now and your game on Saturday which should push Sabi up to level 2. I'll post up Sabi's XML and chronicle for you then!
    Last edited by bigboom; November 12th, 2015 at 08:55.
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

OK.

NOTE: For session 1, I think that the only one who gave me purchases/starting gear was BK.

Please post or send your costed starting inventory/purchases (xazil, Axitmaster, JWMK, Vladlock).

When I receive them, I will generate your chronicle for Tower Ruiins.

Also, since your characters are dedicated to the Spire, I assume that everyone wants the land grant to help boost Fame unless you say otherwise. Taking the land grants will also help you use all 4PP in each adventure. So, for example, the 1st adventure will be Land A: 2PP, Wand of CLW: 2PP.

So, how does the land thing work for those of us that have played a level or two of Emerald Spire previously?
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

BK: it's a chronicle boon, so if you get the chronicle, you get the boon. If you can play a level for credit and get a chronicle sheet, then you can buy more land.
    Archania: Half-Orc Bloodrager?

Again - I need costed starting inventories for everyone except BK.

Thread Information