FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last
    Ok not a Grell, nope this is a Bird Beaked Brain-Squid.

Found this last night and had to share. This is the work of artist Fredrik Hansson. I always check to see if there's someone who's already done a token I want to work on and if there's any room for improvement. Well this is IMO is perfection! I made changes to make it into a token but I am wowed.

https://fredrikh.deviantart.com/

First edition inspired Lizard man, Drangonite, and Kobold. Feedback appreciated.

Blog Entries
    The last three I *really* like!

Thanks Damned! I was inspired by this pic by the late David A. Trampier for the Lizardman. The 1st edition MM was my first D&D book so my figs are heavily influenced by those looks.

Easley's work is great!

Here are the finished Lizard Men Samples:

Started out last week trying to make a Gnoll. Still not happy with it but it lead to a bunch of Abyssals. A Draegloth(which I'll have to rename), which lead to a Nalfeshnee, to a Succubus and finally a overly large Marilith(which may eventually lead to a Salamander. These won't show up in a pack until I have enough to fill one but I though I'd post the work for feedback. Hmmmm I may have enough left overs to create Orcus.

Last edited by Darkwoulfe; November 23rd, 2015 at 07:40.

Hey all, been a couple of weeks since I've posted. I completed token pack 5(not submitted for sale as yet, cover work up on the first post of the thread) and I've continued work on the Abyssals. I'm still a long way from next pack, though.

Resized Marilith

Nice stuff!!!
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Thread Information