DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    I don't think Doug was ever doing the Blood Hunter conversion, just the Witch Hunter original?
    I have his permission to convert the blood hunter class and lycanthropy already, as I had been until 1.9, so there's no need to wait for him to get back to you to update it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    I don't think Doug was ever doing the Blood Hunter conversion, just the Witch Hunter original?
    I have his permission to convert the blood hunter class and lycanthropy already, as I had been until 1.9, so there's no need to wait for him to get back to you to update it.
    Dammit! lol
    Why did Doug say it was ok? He should have told me someone else was doing it, the Witch Hunter IS the Blood Hunter (with a name change) as far as I know. And if you're doing it... is it done? I want. I want. I want.

lol

I tweeted, facebook messengered, AND emailed Mercer directly, He probably thinks I'm some sorta stalker.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Dammit! lol
    Why did Doug say it was ok? He should have told me someone else was doing it, the Witch Hunter IS the Blood Hunter (with a name change) as far as I know. And if you're doing it... is it done? I want. I want. I want.

lol

I tweeted, facebook messengered, AND emailed Mercer directly, He probably thinks I'm some sorta stalker.
    I can finish it up as a standalone today if you want it. I've just got it in my big-homebrew one for the moment but give me a few hours and I'll pull it out.
    And yea Doug had permission to do it, and then I had permission to do it aswell when it became his own Blood Hunter and Lycanthropy extra class option.
    *Shrug*
    I'll throw it up tonight (<6hours)

Posting because i'm curious if an update will come out eventually

Oh shoot yea I'll chuck it up tomorrow. Sorry got caught up with other projects!

Here we go, sorry for the delay.
    Some awesome changes to the character too. Hope it's useful for y'all!
    Updated to Blood Hunter V20, Order of the Lycan V15.

As always, go support the creator of this class here if you like his work!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by spite; January 14th, 2018 at 02:55.

I'd like a bit more information if you don't mind. Ive put it into the file but it is not showing up on FG. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyGeorge View Post
    I'd like a bit more information if you don't mind. Ive put it into the file but it is not showing up on FG. Thanks!
    Welcome to the firums!

Have you activated it in the module activation window?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ule_Activation

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hey,
    Spite are you going to update the module to v2.1 of Blood hunter ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarba View Post
    Hey,
    Spite are you going to update the module to v2.1 of Blood hunter ?
    Hey yup I don't follow this so didn't know it updated. I'll have something up by tonight/tomorrow with the updates

Thread Information