FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Screenshots

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Seal View Post
    Unfortunately the good guys were able to escape the hunt, slaying the pack leader in the process. Very unkind of them given that he had provided them with Dinner (at the House of Alexandros).

Great game guys. Really enjoyed it.

Attachment 11383

Attachment 11384
    Nice to see some RM being played.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Well 3 players played the Alpha Hive until the end, and survived... barely lol.

Attached are some of the more interesting encounters.

Also, for the lore folk. Yes, that is a MAX suit fighting an alien queen ^_^

Thanks to the players: Luis, William, Sarah, Mook, Harry, and Jaime. It was great fun hosting for you guys!
    ..... now where is my hat?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Meddling kids!
    Yep. It was a lot of fun. And we had a shaggy and a scooby player who were able to do the voices which made it even more fun
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
    Well my Scooby Doo Unleashed! Game just completed. The group completed the mission and found out who the bad guy is:
    and to think he would of gotten away with it too if it hadnt been for those snoopy kids!
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Blog Entries
    Beasts & Barbarians: The Carnival of Nal Sagath
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Ran a group including Darrenan, Ellspeth, Trenloe and Randalot through a 100% ad-lib Dungeon World session this afternoon (well it was late night for those good folk!).
    Giving the players a bunch of choices on what would make up the adventure we ended up with -
    The band of stalwart adventurers were betrayed by the Lady Sanaz in their Quest to retrieve the Forbidden Writings from the Long Lost Temple of Umut!
    The Wizard died whilst invisible just as he was about to swipe the tome of forbidden secrets right out from the under Lady Sanaz's face! Long may Wandeean's body lie there, invisible and forgotten whilst the remaining heroes spend their reward wantonly!

Dungeon World using CoreRPG+MoreCore.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    whilst the remaining heroes spend their reward wantonly!
    On a pumpkin farm!

Cool game, thanks dammit, I mean damned.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    It was a brilliant game Damned, and I want to thank all the GM's and players whose efforts go into making and sharing such an awesome hobby. As new as I am recent experience has shown me how much effort goes in to running even just a one shot, and I appreciate the passion of involved.
    Funny thing this morning though, I woke up with a strange craving for pumpkin pie spice brandy.

I was sad when the time was right at the morning, I can't play them all sadly :'(. Need to sleep sometime .

Thread Information