FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    It's probably a conflict with another extension. Can you try this in a new campaign with just the Strain/Injury extension loaded to verify?

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    It's probably a conflict with another extension. Can you try this in a new campaign with just the Strain/Injury extension loaded to verify?
    OK. I'll give that a try.

Quote Originally Posted by paladiusdarkhelm View Post
    OK. I'll give that a try.
    You are right. It doesn't seem to cause an issue with a new campaign, a newly imported character into that new campaign, and your extension running.

I do notice that when we don't populate any information into the strain/injury boxes in the campaign experiencing the issue, it does not cause the console errors. I guess at this point, I could try systematically removing other extensions 1 at a time to see if I can figure out which is causing it.

Found my issue and adding it for anyone else's reference in case what I learned is helpful to anyone else. I posted about it here in this thread as I thought an inventory issue I was also seeing was different. They both mapped back to the same extensions running that should not have been enabled. Thanks!

Version 1.6 of this extension is now linked to post #2. This version addresses compatibility issues with v3.3.5 of FG.

Version 1.7 of this extension is now linked to post #2. This version fixes an issue with the token health dot/bar color not updating correctly to match CT and current health levels.

Blog Entries
    I think you'll find that there's an issue with this extension in the new rev.
    I'm having the same problem in my Champions ruleset... please let me know if you figure out how to solve it before I do... I will do likewise.
    Something is screwing up one of the main anchor points for the PCs.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Version 1.8 of this extension is now linked to post #2. This version addresses compatibility issues with v3.3.6 of FG.

Version 1.9 of this extension is now linked to post #2. This version addresses compatibility issues with v3.3.7 of FG. Can be used in the test channel until 3.3.7 is officially released.

Hi

Thanks for your extension I just realized some very very little "issue"/aesthetical thing: On the Main Tab of the Party Sheet is the HP minus the Strain damage displayed as health bar but not HP minus (Strain and Injury) But that is of course not really important and not really a bug, but I was not sure if you wanted it differently or not

Best,

Kelrugem

EDIT:Also some other extremely little "issue": In the CT the colours of the Strain and Injury do not fit always. When the damage is exactly the amount of the hit points then the colour is purple, e.g. HP: 50 and Strain: 50, then the strain damage is purple. But when there is at least one Injury damage then it stays red as for heavy wounds, so Injury: 50 or Strain:49 and Inury:1 etc. do not give the "correct"/usual colour But that is also really not important, just something I saw
    I really like your extension, thanks
    Last edited by Kelrugem; December 19th, 2018 at 15:03.

Thread Information