STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Ok, finally fixed. New version is attached to Post #2.

My players were still getting errors tonight. Unfortunately, I forgot to ask them to copy the messages. It seemed to be the same problem with the combat tracker. They got errors when they opened it and it didn't look right. Might be a collision with another extension, but I don't have time to experiment.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Send me a list of the extensions you're running and I'll try to reproduce it.

Fantastic Extension! Thank you for all the work.

Is there any way to force (or trick, cajole, bribe, etc) "drag & drop" damage to be injury instead of strain (in the CT)? I know I can type a damage number into the Injury field, but is there any keyboard shortcut - like dropping healing?

Thanks again for the extension!

I added an Injury button to the Modifiers dialog box. Trying clicking that before dragging, might work, I haven't tried it.

New version in post #2 which fixes scripting bug.

Is it a known issue that '--' LUA comments are not allowed in windowclass <script> blocks? I added some after I got the previous fix figured out, which caused updateHealthDisplay() to no longer be defined. Maybe it's an end-of-line character issue? Anyway, didn't expect that.

Darrenan - Thanks! The Injury button does work. So does using the Critical button in the Modifiers box. I didn't even think of trying that.

Yes, the Lua comment issue in window classes is a known limitation of entering Lua code in an XML document.
    In those cases, you can use "--[[" to start a comment, and "]]" to end a comment.

Cheers,
    JPG

Fixed a script error that popped up when checking for the existence of a "Stable" effect. Version 1.5.3 can be downloaded from post #2.

Hi, darrenan.

If the GM enables this extension and the GM or players add numbers to stain and/or injury to try and use this capability, and then the GM or players open the combat tracker or main-front sheet of most character tabs, it seems to start a chain reaction of scripting errors that pop up in the GM console. Example:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:175: attempt to call field 'getPercentWounded2' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:175: attempt to call field 'getPercentWounded2' (a nil value)

Do you know if this is something we are doing wrong in trying to use it or if this is a bug relating to the extension.

Thread Information