5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

6-month no interest and Gift Certificate options now available

The 6-month no interest option was always there for US based customers, but wasn't obvious. The store page now has a direct link explaining how this works. I apologize for the non-US residents, since this is still just something that PayPal offers for those in the U.S.

On another note, you can now buy a gift-certificate for someone that allows you to select how much and just supply their email address and a personal message. They will then be able to shop and check out using that gift certificate for any purchases they make here on the store. Feel free to include Fantasy Grounds gift certificates on your birthday, holiday and other special occasion wish-lists. Similarly, these make a great way to provide rewards for players or a big thank you for an excellent DM.

Blog Entries
    Nice.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I'm having trouble finding the 6 month no interest link within the store page. Where should I be looking?

Blog Entries
    It should be right here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/

On the right-hand side of the screen. Let me know if it doesn't show up for you, since it is possible that there is something cached.

It's there now! Thanks! I think the issue was on my end, cleared my cache and it appeared.

Q: If a gift certificate is, lets say, 20$ and my friend wants to buy more expensive stuff, can this gift certificate cover part of the expense, with the rest being paid normally?
    English is not my native language, I apologize for any grammar mistakes or awkward choice of words.

Blog Entries
    Yes. The gift certificate will cover up to it's amount and the rest will be need to paid by the recipient in order to complete the checkout.

As a non-US resident I'd like to point that Steam might offer different options of payment for your country if you don't live on US. I've got a few friends who only bought it because Steam offered up to 1 year interest so you all get covered.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the additional info. We have also heard of cases where it is either cheaper or more expensive on Steam due to how they adjust pricing for different regions above and beyond a simple currency exchange. It's worth checking both options to see what provides the best deal.

Thread Information