5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New Pathfinder CotCT Adventure Path Forming

FG License: Ultimate, so all you need is the Demo!
    Game System: Pathfinder
    Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time, USA
    Day of week and time: WEDNESDAYS at 7:00 PM
    If new game, planned start date: Starting November 4th 2015
    Planned Frequency: Weekly
    Term:Long term
    Text or Voice: Voice only is Preferred
    Voice software used: Skype sly.little.rogue
    Roleplay & Combat mix: Roleplay opportunities mixed with heavy combat.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 0 in game, 6 needed
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1
    Character restrictions: Core Races and Classes only! NO half Orcs and no stat under 10 or above 16 with a 25 point buy. Max Gold and Max HP per level.
    Details of the scenario: We will be running through the Curse of the Crimson Throne Adventure Path.
    I would like mature and serious game players for this one please. Experience is preferred. I do not want anyone who has intentions of backstabbing the party or otherwise causing chaos. I will be interviewing and accepting the players that will seem most likely to get along well together. there will be no evil alignments, all good aligned please, which means no chaotic neutrals, although chaotic good is allowed. Lawful good and Paladins are encouraged.
    Link to Gamecalendar page: Coming Soon!!

I intend to play this game a little more seriously than I have been playing recently. You will learn more as I interview you. Skype information is: sly.little.rogue
    Last edited by Rogue; October 21st, 2015 at 23:07. Reason: Date change
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I would love to play in a good pathfinder adventure path, count me interested. I'll try and get a hold of you on skype, my skype name is punkorange.

Here's a link to my FG intro post, for a little info about me.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...read.php?26293

I'm interested in joining. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, but I have 15 years role playing experience in several systems including Pathfinder. How are you conducting player interviews?

I am doing interviews over Skype.
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I will need to download/install Skype, unless you have TeamSpeak and would run game there too, but anyway. I am newb to Pathfinder and Fantasy Grounds - played one casual session of Pathfinder and just got done today with a lesson in Fantasy Grounds from cmdisk (bless him). I am booked to play some PFS games at FG Con now but would absolutely love to find more regularly (even weekly) sessions to play - casual/home games or PFS games/campaigns (yeah, i know these have different rules and I would need different characters dependant). My PFS character is Chaotic Neutral. I know you want more serious and even mostly good aligned characters for what you're running here though, so, I would be willing to build a chaotic good character if you'd welcome a newb. I have lots of reading rulebooks and stuff to do, gotta finish prepping my PFS character for his first game, and all that, but, I will soon download/install Skype and I'll poke you there once I do. Thanks and good day

btw, JerryRig on TS said he reffered me already too, yeah? Be well

I am Legion for we are many ;P uuuhhh . . . but anyway. Rogue, I just left you a poke on Skype (assuming you two are one in the same rogue). Also added you to my contacts there. My handle on Skype is Phlyghtt79. I'm the one who is evil Jesus ;P anyway, I hope you will reply there and interview me for this game. I would like to start up a chaotic good character? a semi-loco dwarf battlemage perhaps? talk soon enough, take care.

Is there still time/room to join? I've been playing about two years at a game shop and a friend's house, this would be my first online campaign. Skype info is live:jac381

I am interested in playing if there is still room.

There is still room, I need to get in contact with everyone to see what they are planning on playing. My Computer crashed, and I had to reset it, so I lost everything that I had in FG. I am frantically rebuilding so that we can do this tomorrow. So get with me on skype as soon as possible.
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Thread Information