DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Achtung Cthulhu

Blog Entries
    Anything ever come of an official Achtung Cthulhu product? I was halfway considering adding it to my project load, but for both SW and CoC since that's how the actual books were made. However, the CoC version might require an actual licensing agreement with Modiphius for AC which I'm not sure we have?

Impressive! I just got back to FGII after a 3 yrs 1/2 hiatus and I was thinking about running 1C! 3 Kings with my group. I stumbled upon this ad did a little bit of digging, but nothing popped up from the last FG Con, or at https://www.diehard-gaming.com/ Is there anything in the making? And is the theme available somewhere, or should I try to make one myself from scratch?
    Last edited by CounterpartJack; August 3rd, 2017 at 08:50.
    "Sure,I could have stayed in the past.I could even have been king. But in my own way, I am king. Hail to the king, baby."
    -- Ash Willams, Army of Darkness

Blog Entries
    Nothing ever happened, yet. I was asked to leave it on my queue, not sure I'm allowed to say the reasons though. But Modiphius is recently being very cagey about their other products, which is part of why I haven't even started the project yet.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I'm sure I can live without knowing the reasons. Or with learning how to make at FGII theme, for that matter. Still, an official A!C conversion would have been nice.
    "Sure,I could have stayed in the past.I could even have been king. But in my own way, I am king. Hail to the king, baby."
    -- Ash Willams, Army of Darkness

I converted Three Kings, Heroes of the Sea and have about finished Shadows of Atlantis. Unfortunately, I don't have the skills to make an official ruleset extension.

Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    STEAM: Volkssturm
    DCI: 2203806093

Screenshot_1.jpg

My attempt at an A!C theme for Fantasy Grounds. It is a mod of the Weird Wars theme.

Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    STEAM: Volkssturm
    DCI: 2203806093

Thread Information