STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 55 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Ifeel guility about mis pronouncing your character's name alnight. Looking at the iniatitive action system in RMU, its entirely compatible with the current combat tracker as for Dakadin's beta implementation I belive it was for the first version rather than the current and there are quite afew differences between the

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    we are British summer time for another month so only a hour difference
    No, I am sorry to say I miss spoke, we are in CEST... Which is the summertime too, so still 2 hours. I might in the future either go into umemployment, or, get back to my old schedule where I have 2 out of 3 tuesdays free... But, your game might have ended before then. I might be interested in the future though.

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Ifeel guility about mis pronouncing your character's name alnight. Looking at the iniatitive action system in RMU, its entirely compatible with the current combat tracker as for Dakadin's beta implementation I belive it was for the first version rather than the current and there are quite afew differences between the
    I would say that she could hold a grudge but she's Lawful Good! :P

(Lawful Good means she's like a Goodie Two Shoes Paladin isn't it? I never could understand all the differences in the alignments)

...speaking of good & evil, are the orcs in our setting inherently evil like in LotR or are they just another race (like elves and dwarfs) as they are in the general D&D and WoW? Would I be against killing unconscious orcs or torturing them for info or even looting the corpses even if they are 'evil'?

Logo Design, Page Design of Rolemaster (Unified). Illustration of 2 Covers.
    Logo re-vamp of Shadow World.
    Illustration, Page Design & Layout of Shadow World Players Guide - The World.
    Logo Design, Page Design & Layout of HARP SF & SFX

Check out my online Sketchpad.

orcs are bad!!!!! just like red Indians!

orcs are bad!!!!! just like red Indians!
    Wait... does that mean they're not really bad?

I meant to copy and paste the details of the other game mentioned last night - but I completely forgot.

Can you send me the details or post them here or make a new topic and post it's address here - your call.

Hi Craggles,

If its what I think it is, I was just mentioning that I was running a one shot at FG Con7. Bookings aren't open yet (as far as I can tell) but the game is titled: Dinner at the House of Alexandros (https://www.fg-con.com/events/dinner...of-alexandros/) and will be run on the Saturday at 20:00.

Drop me a line if you want more info than the blurb on the website.

Cheers
    Chris

Inspired by Chris's game on Saturday I propose to adopt the action system from RMU to replace the current percentage activity system.. I have imported the appropriate parts and charts into the campaign

I am sorry, but I have to cancel for tonight. I am not feeling very well.

Thread Information