STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 55 First 12341252 ... Last
    Does your character want to be "hereditary" werewolf one recently bitten?

I will come up with a name and tokens for them. Would they be 1 hex each?

I have a riding skill - I wasn't planning on having a cart when doing my skills, it was something I was able to afford when I totalled up my equipment. Is it just animal handling I would need or are there other skills needed as well? It is a War Horse (lesser) so is a little easier to handle than a regular horse. I will move something to Animal Handling (and whatever else you think I need) tonight but this time I'll be sure to keep the Primary and Secondary Skills to themselves!

Also, I forgot to mention yesterday but I embellished my background a little if that's ok - it's in my notes page on the character sheet.

Logo Design, Page Design of Rolemaster (Unified). Illustration of 2 Covers.
    Logo re-vamp of Shadow World.
    Illustration, Page Design & Layout of Shadow World Players Guide - The World.
    Logo Design, Page Design & Layout of HARP SF & SFX

Check out my online Sketchpad.

one square rather than one hex, I look forward to seeing your art work

Are there any extra horse colours I'd be allowed to pick in this fantasy setting that we don't have here? Is it a top down view you're after for the horse & cart - one square each or one big one? What skill will i need as well as a riding skill - just animal handling?

For languages, you said that humans start with 2 and that I could learn Draconic, so should I mark my sheet as having Common & Draconic or can I only learn Draconic as an extra language that I add ranks to (fortunately, languages is a Primary Skill and moving something around is easier than the limited DP pool I have with my Secondary Skills)?

For my looks, is there the same ethnical diversity in this fantasy setting that we have available here? If so, what do I look like or can I choose?

your horse can be any colour you want..

yes you can mark human and draconic, you will be able to chat to Kobolds and Lizardmen who in dnd land speak a bastardised version of draconic. As for looks its your typical north European fantasy land. Look up the Sword coast in Forgotten realms in Wikipedia and you will get the general idea, its all cod fantasy!

I think recently bitten is more interesting.

I figure that Badrum would consider this to be a test from his god/the result of the uncaring nature of the deities of the Realms and might grow to appreciate the 'curse'.

A quick question on Weapons Categories...

Fighter - 1/5 2/5 2/7 2/7 2/7 5

Categories:
    One-Handed edged
    One-Handed crushing
    Two-Handed
    Missile
    Thrown
    Pole
    You're meant to assign the different weapon types to the costs so if i chose Missile as my 1/5 I get to learn about ALL types of bow skills for 1/5: learning to use the Comp Bow is 1/5, learning to use the Long Bow is 1/5 - but they have to be developed separately. The same is true of whatever category I assign the others.

Currently, I foolishly assigned each individual weapon to the skill costs and not each weapon category. I assigned my scimitar to 2/5 and my daggers to 2/7 but they should both be 2/5 as they're both One-Handed edged. It has been a while since I last created a character.

Attachment 10933

Looks like I'll have a few more DPs for my Primary Skills to spend. I'll add my Languages and Horse details to my sheet tonight - I've searched and there seems to be quite a few unique horse breeds in the Forgotten Realms so I'm finding a suitable one that best fits the War Horse (Lesser).

server is up, believe you are right about weapon skills

I forgot to take the server down last night so its still up and will continual till I get home from Work unless some one indicates they want to access tonight

I'd like it tonight please - I would have finished yesterday but I had a migraine.

I've just tried to access it now and it just gets stuck on 'Connecting...' - could you re-start it once you get home please?

Thread Information