DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 54 of 55 First ... 44452535455 Last
    Work are being annoying with my hours again so I will not be able to be there tomorrow sorry, (but the week after all looks clear so thats something at least)

just got in from work late myself, feeling to knackered to run a game as I have get up early for work tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    just got in from work late myself, feeling to knackered to run a game as I have get up early for work tomorrow
    Get some rest, and we will run next week.

-BP

Take care. I shall look forward to next week.

Logo Design, Page Design of Rolemaster (Unified). Illustration of 2 Covers.
    Logo re-vamp of Shadow World.
    Illustration, Page Design & Layout of Shadow World Players Guide - The World.
    Logo Design, Page Design & Layout of HARP SF & SFX

Check out my online Sketchpad.

Hi Guys

I have been running this campaign for two years (on and off) I no longer want to GM it anymore. I only ever meant the campaign to last a few months however the enthusiasm of players old and new kept me running the game, thanks for that everyone.

If anyone wants a copy of their Character or even wants to take on running the campaign I happy to make character xml files plus my notes and conversions available. Also I plan to start a 5e game in the very near future which should any want to play in it.

A big thank to every past and present for their contributions and apologies to current players for ending so abruptly

I'm very grateful that you ran it as long as you did - it was great and I really appreciate it! I'm just sorry that migraines kept me away so often.

I would love a copy of my character for posterity if it's no trouble.

I also to thank the players that kept it interesting as well and I hope to bump into you in other campaigns. I only wish I was any good at GMing but playing a simple fighter proved too taxing at times.

Thanks again hawkwind for making Thursdays great.

Logo Design, Page Design of Rolemaster (Unified). Illustration of 2 Covers.
    Logo re-vamp of Shadow World.
    Illustration, Page Design & Layout of Shadow World Players Guide - The World.
    Logo Design, Page Design & Layout of HARP SF & SFX

Check out my online Sketchpad.

i will post all the character files other the next few days. Thank you for your kind words

Thanks for the games, even if I haven't been around for that long.
    Writing interesting story threads can be really taxing, especially as you can't tell exactly which way players were going to go.
    Good luck on your next adventure

Hawk, thanks for the game even if I was only in a short while. I had fun! Good luck to you in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Hi Guys

I have been running this campaign for two years (on and off) I no longer want to GM it anymore. I only ever meant the campaign to last a few months however the enthusiasm of players old and new kept me running the game, thanks for that everyone.

If anyone wants a copy of their Character or even wants to take on running the campaign I happy to make character xml files plus my notes and conversions available. Also I plan to start a 5e game in the very near future which should any want to play in it.

A big thank to every past and present for their contributions and apologies to current players for ending so abruptly
    Thank you for the games. I had fun even though I was not in the game very long.

And I might be interested in the 5e game

-BP

Thread Information