Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    Times generally work, but my situation maybe changing this month. Weekends whilst achievable are liable to be upset by family plans, however these are usually known in advance.

Would Primeval Thule interest you?
    I don't really know anything about this setting, but are you asking if I want to be a player? If so, I can sure give it a try.

It's fairly new too, so I bet a lot of people might not know it yet .

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I reckon Thule would suit Wolfheart!
    How so? Is it a game of complaining about Fantasy Grounds?

I'm on the East coast US (GMT -4), but work grave shift (4AM to noon), so I'm up in starting much earlier than most Americans. I both run and play.

Grave shift..that sounds so creepy
    GenSmicer, are you running a game or are you planning to?

VenomousFiligree
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart View Post
    I don't really know anything about this setting, but are you asking if I want to be a player? If so, I can sure give it a try.
    Rotating GMs would be good

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart View Post
    Grave shift..that sounds so creepy
    GenSmicer, are you running a game or are you planning to?
    Nah, I not gonna run one, at least not very soon .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GenSmicer View Post
    Nah, I not gonna run one, at least not very soon .
    Why do you keep saying that? GMing can be fun - and the world needs more GMs.

Well, if I'm going to run something (assuming I can get a connection - something I'm still wrestling with - and assuming I can get a better PC soon, as FG for some reason doesn't want to work as smoothly as it did on the previous machine I used) - I will most likely go for D&D5th/Forgotten Realms, as it's something I hunger to return to after two decades of grimdark Game of Thrones-style gaming with rules so realistic you can't expect to actually survive that dagger stabbed in your back). I *can* take a look at Primeval Thule, but I doubt it'll grab me - but I don't know, of course, maybe it's the best thing since some solid, sordid sex.

Hi, I'm interested. I'm also a GMT+1 person kind of guy who haven't taken the leap over to online tabletops yet.
    The game time is good for me, but I'm occupied out September. So if you decide to start now, just keep me in loop in case you start other campaigns or some players drop out.

A little about me:
    30 years old from Norway.
    I started playing RPGs in 96. Mainly Rolemaster/Merp 2e (so know the pain of punishing rules). But been guest player in multiple other systems, only D&D I've played is 3.0 and think it was in the Ravenloft setting.
    However, the last 6-8 years I haven't been playing (except some one shots). But picked up the 5e books this summer, and really love them tbh. seems like a clean and easy digestible system. And finally bought a FG license and are trying to figure out how it works, mainly parsing modules into it atm. at my spare time while waiting for my calendar to open up.

I have no problems using a mic. but are generally shy at the beginning. Style of play i prefer is mixed. I don't mind having an entire rp session or an entire combat session, as long as it makes sense to the story or my characters goals and ambitions. Classes I've preferred are melee, mostly because of the systems I've played in. But since I'm new to D&D I'm open to explore any class or role.

Cheers

Thread Information