STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Well done. I'm glad you have started a game. Don't stress about knowing everything about FG before you take the plunge. Often the only way to learn is to do
    Say hello to that rascal Gensmicer for me...
    You can do that yourself Saturday sigh . Well I think for GMing he has to sort out his blockade stuff he kept talking about for his work or something, since that would prolly interfere with hosting .

Quote Originally Posted by GenSmicer View Post
    You can do that yourself Saturday sigh . Well I think for GMing he has to sort out his blockade stuff he kept talking about for his work or something, since that would prolly interfere with hosting .
    Yeah until I get together enough money for a new (and awesome) rig (my PC basically imploded) I am bound to a work computer.
    Maybe it's not worth the hassle and just wait to GM until I have a new rig.
    I had almost saved up for the rig I wanted and then the car needed repairs so I had to start saving all over again
    But logging on as a player worked like a charm.

Most of the time when people wanne host issues arise, the other way around is way less frequent to happen. WEll in the meantime you learn a bit of FG through playing the game .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart View Post
    Yeah until I get together enough money for a new (and awesome) rig (my PC basically imploded) I am bound to a work computer.
    Maybe it's not worth the hassle and just wait to GM until I have a new rig.
    I had almost saved up for the rig I wanted and then the car needed repairs so I had to start saving all over again
    But logging on as a player worked like a charm.
    The GM doesn't really need an awesme rig. Ive seen a GM using a netbook with an Atom (1st Gen) and 2GB RAM and 1024x768 screen - certainly not ideal but it worked.

Maybe he wants to do more with it then just fantasy grounds?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GenSmicer View Post
    Maybe he wants to do more with it then just fantasy grounds?
    I certainly hope so - but my comment was just in relation to FG

Any in here interested in weekday games I was thinking of hosting but only had like 3 posts of people that would be interested. I'm in Italy and always willing to jump in to a weekday game.

Thread Information