STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 21 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Try the extension below as a quick experiment. This increases the body text of story entries and reference entries from 10 points to 11 points (the body text, not the headers).

Instructions on installing extensions here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...iew#Extensions

Activate the "5E Reference Font - 11 points" extension for a 5E campaign.
    Thanks,

That definitely helps.

Blog Entries
    Try the extension below as a quick experiment. This increases the body text of story entries and reference entries from 10 points to 11 points (the body text, not the headers).

Instructions on installing extensions here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...iew#Extensions

Activate the "5E Reference Font - 11 points" extension for a 5E campaign.
    Thanks Trenloe - that is exactly what i was going to do!

Would it be possible for this extension to increase the chat font as well?
    I was thinking if we could increase the fonts in the chat window and the story/ reference areas , then the ui could go alot smaller!
    Leaving more room for other things on my handicapped one monitor system.

Quote Originally Posted by Draca View Post
    Would it be possible for this extension to increase the chat font as well?
    Try this.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Damned that one i was able to scale to 70, anything smaller and the unmodified text and other things started to lose clarity.Attachment 10778

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draca View Post
    Damned that one i was able to scale to 70, anything smaller and the unmodified text and other things started to lose clarity.Attachment 10778
    Hi Draca I see what you are saying but not what you are asking
    What ScaleUI are you after and what other things need to change to support that?

Dont need anything else =)
    But any lower on the UI scale and the modifiers at the bottom adv/dis +2 +5 -2 -5 start to degrade rapidly.
    The 70 scale maintains quality across the board, and super easy to read!

I was throwing the picture out to raise awareness, and show off your extension.
    It might scale lower under a different resolution , but the extension lets me drop from a 85 ui scale to a 70 and i can still read everything.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    here is another variation using a bigger font again.
    Nice.

There's no need to use all the code you have in extension.lua - it's pretty much overkill. And now you can just use the (relatively) new <announcement> tag in your extension .xml - see the example in my extension above, or in some of the recently released FG extensions.

Code:
    <announcement text="Character import / export extension v1" icon="rulesetlogo_CoreRPG" font="systemfont" />
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Nice.

There's no need to use all the code you have in extension.lua - it's pretty much overkill. And now you can just use the (relatively) new <announcement> tag in your extension .xml - see the example in my extension above, or in some of the recently released FG extensions.

Code:
    <announcement text="Character import / export extension v1" icon="rulesetlogo_CoreRPG" font="systemfont" />
    Thanks for the pointer Trenloe - I have been meaning to check that out but just havent got there. I stole the extension.lua from holognome a long time ago and have stuck with it

Thread Information