FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    In character creation, new skills, the descriptions for Hacking, Demolition and Programming, Athletics are blank.
    All ranged weapons are showing as Melee weapons in the item description and the AP field is blank. And this WT Long Barrel has 42675 shots.
    AP field is also blank in the Melee weapons descriptions.
    This is a minor bug and maybe it's just me but in the weapons list, the Notes field is blank until you open up one entry. Same on the character sheet.
    Attachment 10765
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thanks for making this, I am really liking this setting the more I read up on it.

Are there anymore updates or add ons in the works for this setting?

I saw a mention of a npc module being made in the players book?

Just curious about it, I also was wondering if anyone is running a campaign for this yet? I haven't seen any advertising for one.

Blog Entries
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thank you Mask, I Have signed up for it as well.

Blog Entries
    I had to cancel tonight's game and it's kinda full but I could probably squeeze one more guy in.

I purchased Interface Zero a few months ago. This module is Amazing and I really love this setting!
    Unfortunately, all the bugs already reported, have not yet been resolved.
    1- In character creation, new skills, the descriptions for Hacking, Demolition and Programming, Athletics are blank.
    2- All ranged weapons are showing as Melee weapons in the item description
    3- and the AP field is blank.
    4- in the weapons list, the Notes field is blank until you open up one entry. Same on the character sheet.

then add:
    5- tables lists windows: the window is resizable only vertically, not horizontally
    6- cyberware: 3.03 Table Augment Grades and Costs is incomplete compared to what is in the paper manual; The "strain" column is missing
    7- TAP application list: the notes field, containig multirow text, is unreadable in the list view; the window forse the mutlrow text in a single row cell.

Future implementation i would like to have:
    - personalities armor field should work like the PC armor field (if you click on it an armor Windows open up where you can list/flag what is used)
    - ammo: bind Attacks the attack roll to ammo consumption and to the type of attack modifiers (singole shot/double tap/burst fire/automatic fire) - when you roll an attack modifiers are applaied automatically baseed on the type of the attack, and ammo is reduced consequently
    - ammo usage: make it trackable also for personalities
    - make a TAP subsheet, where to store TAP related stuff like AMS/engrams/upgrades/etc.

My two cents ^^

1) - Cannot recreate problem
    2) - Hmm strange will need to fix.
    3) - AP field did not exist when ruleset was created, but seeing as I'll have to fix the weapons I might add them
    4) - Bug created by updated to FG cannot fix my self.
    5) - FG limitation again not one I can change
    6) - PDF did not have a third column, tell me what it shoud be and I'll add it
    7) - again an update to FG has broken this, will have to work out how to fix.

As for updates I'm afraid there probably will not be any, the changes requested would require quite a lot of coding and I've lost my programmer for this ruleset, sorry, I will keep fixing errors to the best of my ability, but real life is getting more in the way these days.

That said anyone who wants to take it on is most welcome let me know....
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Hi Doswelk. Thanks for your quick reply!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    1) - Cannot recreate problem
    Library->IZ Player Guide->Character Creation-> scroll to Step3: Traits ... new skills->click on one of the new skills, will open a new blank window
    2) - Hmm strange will need to fix.
    Check also the "Type" field
    6) - PDF did not have a third column, tell me what it shoud be and I'll add it
    GRADE / CREDITS / STRAIN
    Gutterware / 3.000 / Double Strain
    Streetware / 5.000 / Strain as listed
    Hyperchrome / 25.000 / -1 Strain (min. 1)
    Milware / 125.000 / 1/2 Strain
    That said anyone who wants to take it on is most welcome let me know....
    I'll try to ask some of my friends who have programming skills

Doswelk,

Send a note to phantomwhale and/or myself to see if we can make minor adjustments for you.

Regards,
    JPG

Doswelk and Ikael, I have a question about the module in general. Some stats, particularly those governing hyper combat are missing, as well as the proper expertise in the module (not a real problem, but it will be really nice this way). In derived statistics, lack AMS and neural toughness. A tab for engrams 'll be nice too. And a final addendum, in the weapons list, the weapon WT long barrel have the incorrect "shots".
    Furthermore, I don't know if is a glitch or something, but the search icon in the module is a little strained.
    Sorry for resurrect the post and congrats for the awesome work.

Thread Information