5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by colincbn View Post
    I had this problem and the info above fixed it. (Thanks for that!)
    But I have to wonder why a spell that is this common (literally all Drow have it for example) does not include the effect to begin with?
    Hi, colincbn, welcome to the community.

Since the original post most spells that could have an effect were updated to include that effect. I also note that this is a concentration spell and that isn't getting piked up either. I suspect a small bug so I'll add it to the list to see if it can get fixed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Wow sweet! You guys are off the hook good about support.
    I got the Ultimate and full D&D 5e bundle and could not be happier with the purchase. Yeah some people say it is expensive, but so far I say it is worth every penny.

Side note:
    Since you mentioned concentration it got me wondering how that is handled in FG. Is there a way for me to automate concentration checks for faerie fire? Or for other concentration spells? Might be a noob question but I am only into day 3 of FG.
    Last edited by colincbn; August 20th, 2017 at 12:46. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by colincbn View Post
    Side note:
    Since you mentioned concentration it got me wondering how that is handled in FG. Is there a way for me to automate concentration checks for faerie fire? Or for other concentration spells? Might be a noob question but I am only into day 3 of FG.
    Right now no, but see here for the patch notes for the next update where automatic saving throws for concentrating on a spell has been added.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Wow, just wow. You guys rock so hard.

Thread Information