DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Star Wars: Edge of the Empire ruleset extensions

Extensions for Star Wars: Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion and Force & Destiny ruleset. Find the ruleset here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...iny-v2-ruleset

Installation instructions: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...iew#Extensions

1. Custom critical injury text - Allows the replacement of the "see page XXX" text in the critical description.
    2. Remove "normal" dice. Removes d4, d6, d8, d12 and d20 completely from the ruleset.
    3. Alternative dice box graphics Thanks Archamus.
    4. Allows addition of automatic success, failure, advantage and threat to a dice pool Thanks shikage! New July 2017
    5. Reference Manual July 2017.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 4th, 2017 at 14:36.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe,

Any chance you can make one that allows for an additional layer on the maps/images? It would be awesome to add explosions, etc to the maps as my players are playing. I know it isn't built on CoreRPG...so if it is a giant pain, I understand.

I have an update planned for the base CoreRPG enhanced images extension. When I do that update I'll look into making one for EotE as well. I don't know when that will be, "maybe" by FG Con...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The bigfonts.ext does not work with this rule set?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlesslisa View Post
    The bigfonts.ext does not work with this rule set?
    Correct. That extension is specifically for CoreRPG based rulesets. Star Wars: Edge of the Empire is currently not a CoreRPG based ruleset, and won't be for a while.

Don't use the normal polyhedral dice (other than d%% for critical injuries)? Sick of them taking up space on the desktop? This extension will remove them completely from the campaign - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post301591 Be warned, they will be totally gone - you can't even roll them using the chat /die #d# command!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Correct. That extension is specifically for CoreRPG based rulesets. Star Wars: Edge of the Empire is currently not a CoreRPG based ruleset, and won't be for a while.
    Hi Lawlesslisa Im sure though that opening up the extension will give you an idea how to modify/rebuild it to work with Star Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Lawlesslisa Im sure though that opening up the extension will give you an idea how to modify/rebuild it to work with Star Wars.
    Holy post necromancy Batman!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post

Thread Information