Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Doh, I was like hmmm interesting, started to look and consider what I would get for what amount when realized it was long over... baaaaah!

I need to watch out for Undead threads more carefully

So, John, did you get it and if so, what did you think about it?

Blog Entries
    Nothing delivered yet from this. As far as I'm aware, nothing has been said about a FG conversion but since they're building for I think OSRIC compatible with added on guidelines on conversion to other iterations, probably unlikely unless someone takes on the mantle for personal use.

There were some health related delays/setbacks I believe, plus I don't think I've seen a small company effort that delivered on time if it wasn't basically done before fundraising started.

I pledged at the $90 level. Hoping for good things.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Well, hopefully gets done sooner than later!

The raising of this thread gives me an excuse to copy his image I just saw 30 mins ago retweeted by a friend on "raising a family"

Attachment 16777

There is an official google + page for this if you want to follow the progress on it. https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...09045896272164

I've no doubt that it will take longer than expected. But, if you can't trust Ernie Gygax, then who can you trust.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Blog Entries
    Apparently they're trying for mid-2017.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

DAAAMN... all those really cool WoG hex maps are making me envious.

I'd love for them to sell some VTT maps of those.

Anyone familiar with if this is available from them or others - I am not going to be able to plow though the whole thing on the groups any time soon.
    I did skim some and saw them recommending to get the WoG Folio (check) and the Castle Zagyg / Yggsburg (?sp) books (ahem... isn't that long out of print from C&C??) and then BRW's Mad Archmage pdfs (could get). Umm with that MIDDLE step missing no luck.

IF no official maps, do we know of any really artistic mappers that have put out their own hex maps or otherwise on the Nets?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    IF no official maps, do we know of any really artistic mappers that have put out their own hex maps or otherwise on the Nets?
    Check out Anna's site:
    https://ghmaps.net/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Yes Anna has the best maps out there if you want Greyhawk content. She compiled information from pretty well every source available for all of her locations.

- John Diefenbaker

I love the big Flaeness maps (one jpeg was broken, I'll check back for it) gonna check the others.

i was envisioning the old school more colorful non realistic / arty one of the 1980 folio. But that's probably more than half nostalgia.

Thread Information