STAR TREK 2d20
    VenomousFiligree

Calendar entries and sign up order

How do you know the order in which players sign up to a game?

I have a game on the calendar that is for 4 to 6 people, last I looked at was at 5 accepted. When I look now I'm at 7 with two more pending, however the two new comers aren't at the top of bottom of the list they're in the middle?

Simple fix. Have the two pending fight to the death for the last slot.

Blog Entries
    As far as I can tell, it shoves the names into the player list seemingly at random.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

There isn't a way to order them by sign up in the game calendar.

That's why for a lot of the games we organise (PFS, FGDaze, etc.) we recommend that the GM accepts people in order of them posting in a game discussion thread. I have many times when I have people signing up on the game calender and then hear nothing from them. The added bonus of having them post on a game discussion thread is that they get the odd update on the thread when there are posts and gets them engaged.

I know this doesn't help your specific situation now...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

VenomousFiligree
    For my normal games i do stipulate that I'll only accept a player in the calendar if he posts in the associated thread, however in this case as it was an FGDaze game, for some reason I didn't...

VenomousFiligree
    Whilst I agree with the odds I'm no enthused about running with seven should they all show....

Thread Information