DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I'm interested. Time is not much of an issue. I usually play wizards of some kind.

Would love to play, Thursdays are a great day for me im CST have standard license. If accepted I would prefer to play a Dwarven Pally, but im game to playing anything we need party wise. I have applied to the calender.

I am bran new to these games. I applied, so if your willing to put up with a noob im down.

I might be interested, depending on the time and day chosen. I'm an Australian, so I go by AEST (GMT+10) time zone, and I currently run Hoard of the Dragon Queen/The Rise of Tiamat on Saturdays and Sundays, my time, at 8:30 PM until 12:30 AM, as well as play in a smaller campaign, Lost Mines of Phandelver, on Fridays, my time, at 7:30 PM and usually end around 11:30 PM or so. That said, I study during the week, so I would "prefer" to do any D&D playing on weekends when it comes to playing at an American time zone, so if you end up choosing to play on my Saturdays or Sundays when you pick a time and day, then I may be interested, as long as it ends before or around 6 PM my time on either day.

Considering and assuming you're running at CST, I imagine it would be much earlier than that time anyway, as from what I can see, 6 PM my time would convert to somewhere around 1 AM to 3 AM your time, so I'm guessing you'd be running it much earlier than that, during the night. That said, I would be interested in running this campaign, though if we're not doing the little pre-campaign adventure, for levels 1 to 3, then I will likely just play one of my favourites, a Half-Drow Warlock Entertainer who has a Pact of the Tome with the Archfey and is heavily built around battlefield control with enchantment and illusion, distractions out of combat and having probably every possible charisma skill you could think of.

She, for all intents and purposes, looks like a full-blooded Drow with some rather unique features added in to reflect a strong Fey influence, and lives and works in Neverwinter when not adventuring, at the Moonstone Mask, as a Dancer, Instrumentalist with a Harp and Singer, but is also secretly a somewhat respected Agent within the Harpers organisation. If we are indeed starting at level 3, I would be asking if you'd also consider allowing me a Variant familiar, as one of her Rituals from an Invocation would be the Find Familiar spell and if a DM allows, the option to get a more independent familiar is possible, in my case it would just be a Pseudodragon with it's own background and story, so it wouldn't be overly powerful, but very fitting to the character.

My character idea above is a fairly fleshed out one, and not the first time I've used it, but it's one I love and would enjoy playing in this epic campaign, if you're willing to allow the ideas presented above, and hopefully Feats as well. None of it's really out of the standard rules except for the Variant Familiar, that's entirely on your willingness, but I did pick one of the more weaker options out of all the possible options that variant rule allows, because it's purely more for role-play and character detail. In any case, I am interested, but yeah, considering my time zone, and personal things, I would likely only be suited to my weekends, and as long as it's earlier in my day time, which would be your night time periods anyway, and finishes just before it reaches night here.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

I didn't notice the game on the calendar anymore. Is it cancelled or did I just not make the cut? Or was it postponed until another time? It's cool either way, I just wanted to know so that I can that time in my availability while searching for another group, if this game isn't happening, or I'm not in the party.

Sorry everyone Im going to have to postpone this game to a later time life changes have happened. Sorry to everyone who was looknig forward to this

No problem. Real life always comes first. Totally understandable. Thanks so much for the reply.

Thread Information