DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Out of the Abyss

I was wondering if there is any comment or news about the upcoming 'Out of the Abyss' Module

This will be the first module release from Wizards where all the 'pieces' are in place with Fantasy Grounds, and an indication or news about release dates would be beneficial.

This launches 15th September... will we see an FG Module in a reasonable time after that ?.

I'm hoping I don't have to buy it twice ( I am sure wizards would like me to) If we can get a heads up it will be ...2 weeks, 6 weeks, whatever, at least we can plan our sessions, and tie in's

PotA was about 8 weeks I think

thoughts ?
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    UK Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder
    Discord: Mavrik6666#9572

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavrik6666 View Post
    I was wondering if there is any comment or news about the upcoming 'Out of the Abyss' Module

This will be the first module release from Wizards where all the 'pieces' are in place with Fantasy Grounds, and an indication or news about release dates would be beneficial.

This launches 15th September... will we see an FG Module in a reasonable time after that ?.

I'm hoping I don't have to buy it twice ( I am sure wizards would like me to) If we can get a heads up it will be ...2 weeks, 6 weeks, whatever, at least we can plan our sessions, and tie in's

PotA was about 8 weeks I think

thoughts ?
    Hey Mavrik6666 based on recent comments by SmiteWorks I would suggest that the time delay will be shorter again. There is still an approval process to go thru but the SW production line can do the module conversion pretty efficiently now.

Lets hope so damned..... if the delay is with Wizards, it doesn't make it any more palatable though
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    UK Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder
    Discord: Mavrik6666#9572

Wasn't someone saying they planned for a simultaneous release?

What I'm really looking forward to is a "bundle" with the FG module and a hardcover both for one low, low price. And, if you order within the next 30 minutes...

Thread Information