5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Ok I've made a new campaign and it works correctly. It appears only to happen with campaigns that I had before upgrading to 3.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    Ok I've made a new campaign and it works correctly. It appears only to happen with campaigns that I had before upgrading to 3.2.0
    Hmmm, I wonder what's different...
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Hmmm, I wonder what's different...
    It's possible that my campaigns were corrupted from switching between 3.2.0 and 3.1.7 while testing. Other issues were discovered and attributed to that during testing so I would just put it down to that. I've decided it would be a great idea to delete all my campaigns and re-make them all so I'm in the process of doing that now.

Hi Everybody,

I've just placed an update to the Extension on the first post. Be aware that you will also need to download the new version of the DOE: Base Extension.

As normal, if you have any issues or suggestions then please let me know.

Enjoy!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Everybody,

I've just placed (another) update to the Extension on the first post. Be aware that you will also need to download the new version of the DOE: Base Extension.

Enjoy!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Everybody,

I've just placed an update to the Extension on the first post. Be aware that you will also need to download the new version of the DOE: Base Extension.

Enjoy!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Blog Entries
    Virtual Scribe Review of this extension is now posted!
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ph-by-dulux-oz

First Impressions: 4 Stars, 42/50 Points
    This is one of those extensions that at first seems to be designed for a pretty niche group of GM’s, but as I explored it more, I began to wonder, “Hmm, I wonder if this would fit in one of my campaigns...” Do you need this? Nope. Is it useful? Yes it is, enough so it’s worth taking a look at even if you don’t think you might use it. At a minimum it will encourage you to think about alignment and how it can enhance your game. Or at least it did me.
    Last edited by dulux-oz; February 11th, 2017 at 02:32.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Originally posted in the 5E Bug Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by bnickelsen View Post
    Sorry it took so long to reply but I had my big game last night. 11 players 4 remote. Disaster! Not strictly due to FG. Skype Failed us, took quite bit of time working out the bugs. and no sooner that that got cleaned up and working things blew up in FG. Could be related to the error listed above or just bum luck. Anyways this is about the original issue. I have spent all morning testing things and found a few things of note See attachment with related screen shots.

"Script Error: [string "DOEAlignmentGraph/Scripts/lsAGManager.lua"]:253: attempt to index a nil value"

I removed all Extensions from the extension folder. I re-downloaded all of extensions that I was using. I made sure none were selected at the launch screen and started FG. No errors were detected. So I close and began adding extensions one at a time starting FG each time until I got the error. The info below is everything I have loaded at the point it started to happen.
    Observations: the error refers to Extension DOE: Alignment Graph. Looking at the alignment graph I noticed one PC that showed as “Unnamed”. So, my next step was to recreate the PC with a modified name to see if the new PC also caused the error to happen. And it did. So, I think there is something wrong in one piece of the PC. (See Below on the full build of this PC.)
    Attachment 17893
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

Hi Guys & Girls,

So its 21-Feb-2017 and I find myself in the position to be able to spend the next week or so on ensuring that the DOEs are working properly for people. In an effort to make my life easier in this, I'm going to ask you all to please post a message here about any outstanding Bugs you may have with this DOE (copies of this post are being made in each of the DOE Threads, so only post here about this DOE, please). However, before you do, please take a brief moment to read through any other Bug Posts made after this Post so that you're not telling me about something I've already been made aware of - sure, if you have further information, add it to the mix, but multiple posts about the same Bug are actually counter-productive - no "Me too" posts, please - thanks.

Also, just to spell things out explicitly, BEFORE you post a Bug could you please ensure that you have the latest Ruleset and Extensions (possible by downloading the Extensions again).

I'm going to use the Post # as the Bug Tracking # from now on, so if you do need to add information about a previously reported Bug, include the original Post/Bug # in your updated information - thanks.

Please note that this is about Bugs, not Desired Features (I'll probably do one of those "requests" requests later on).

If you do post a Bug, please include the following information:
    • The Ruleset you are using, including version numbers
    • A full list of any Extensions you have loaded, including versions numbers (where available)
    • If the Bug only occurs when a Module is loaded, the Module Name and version number (if applicable)
    • A detailed explanation of the Bug and how to reproduce it

So, let's see about making sure everything's working properly - your help and patience in this is appreciated.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10