Starfinder Playlist

Traveller 5th Edition, or any edition for that matter

Hey guys. I was wondering if there was anyone working on the ruleset for Traveller? I have been a long time fan, and would love to see a complete ruleset, particularly for the newest version, Traveller 5 by Marc Miller. I would do it myself, but have not a clue about the coding or anything that makes a ruleset tick. Not to mention the new job barely gives me time for gaming.

All the first link did was show me a page of coding that looked like gibberish. But, thats probably what I was looking for.

Blog Entries
    You have to drop the .pak file in your ruleset folder Rogue. Then create a new campaign and select that ruleset.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

all right, heres what I did. Copied the entire thing, put it in a word processor, saved it as a .pak, and sent that file to the rulesets folder. IT WORKED!!!! BUT... When I start the game, Traveller does not show up as a choice.
    Last edited by Rogue; July 17th, 2015 at 14:45. Reason: Spoke too soon

Yep, even tried restarting the computer, and although the pak file is there, it is now showing up in my choices.

Blog Entries
    Drop that file in your ruleset folder. There is no copying in word processor and renaming.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

All right! Finally figured it out. Got it up and working!! Thanks guys!!

Thread Information