STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Anyone run around 8:30pm-11:30pm MST

I'm not seeing (m)any posts for anyone running late evening games for Mountain Standard Time. I haven't done any AL yet, but was a big Living Greyhawk fan and would love to try out the new stuff.
    Also, let me know if you like this time slot even if not a DM, because maybe I will bite the bullet and DM some games in this timeframe.

I'm not sure what the appetite is generally, but on weekends, I will play in the odd late night session (Eastern Time here).

Hi guys we have two DM's in our group we are looking to rotate every other Sunday. we are PST we are looking to start around 4:00 or 5:00 if you are interested let me know.We are playing fifth edition thanks.

You might be interested in signing up here ..... https://www.alonlinetools.net/

And checking for games. Do not worry about being the 10th thru 12th person that signs up I have made it into a few games being in that 10-12 range.....people always signup and never show

I'm EST, but I like late games because they don't interfere as much with my wife time. So if any come up, I'd be interested.

quinn
    Editing the Matrix through a black and white kaleidoscope of grey.

I am EST, but I also game late as it doesn't interfere with family time. I would by interested in running late night as well!

S

Same here EST but late gaming works best on the weeknights.

I too will chime in with an EST location and preference for weekday late nights, will play anything.

i`d like to play but im new to this AL, how does it work? what do i need to play? i have 15+ years exp playing D&D, im good

I'm EST as well and would be interested in pretty much anything thats being put together.

Thread Information