STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 17 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Hi all, Love the ruleset, very tidy, works well, however I am having trouble trying to put in skill groups? Do we just do this as a manual modifier to rolls? Am I blind? Am I just not that smart?

Quote Originally Posted by Targoesh View Post
    Hi all, Love the ruleset, very tidy, works well, however I am having trouble trying to put in skill groups? Do we just do this as a manual modifier to rolls? Am I blind? Am I just not that smart?
    Hi Targoesh,

I'm glad you're getting some value from it.
    Skill groups never got implemented, sorry, so you can just put in the skill value for each skill in the group.

Hello,

This ruleset is close to perfect. Complete, good graphics, easy to use.

So, with a friend, we want to translate it in French. So I have two questions:

1) Can we translate it in French (and make it public) ?
    2) For the icons, what is the typeface used?

Thanks for any answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre_k View Post
    Hello,

This ruleset is close to perfect. Complete, good graphics, easy to use.

So, with a friend, we want to translate it in French. So I have two questions:

1) Can we translate it in French (and make it public) ?
    2) For the icons, what is the typeface used?

Thanks for any answers.
    Thanks Pierre, I am glad you like it.

I was not the original author but did a lot of work to bring it up to date. You are welcome to translate it and if you pass me the files, I can host them with the ruleset.

As for the font, I cannot remember and, in fact, I did not do the original graphics, so just picked one that looked similar...

Good luck! And let me know if you need any help.

Hello,

We are slowly translating the ruleset. Nevertheless, we're thinking about implementing two improvments:
    1) There is a problem on physical condition monitor. When you have more than 4 in CON, excendetary cells are superimposed with cells of stun condition monitor. Have you seen this problem? Have you any solution? Or not? By the way, it seems the excendetary cells of the physical condition monitor aren't always in red. So, it's normal or not? (I've checked, but those problems are also in original version)
    2) I've also a friend (and a player) interested by doing modifications on ruleset. So, have you a documentation on this ruleset?

It seems you're working on a new Shadowrun ruleset, so maybe it's not your priority, but I wanted to know your opinion. But if your new ruleset is on rails, I'm also interested by translating it.

Best regards,
    Pierre_k.

Hello,

We are slowly translating the ruleset. Nevertheless, we're thinking about implementing two improvments:
    1) There is a problem on physical condition monitor. When you have more than 4 in CON, excendetary cells are superimposed with cells of stun condition monitor. Have you seen this problem? Have you any solution? Or not? By the way, it seems the excendetary cells of the physical condition monitor aren't always in red. So, it's normal or not? (I've checked, but those problems are also in original version)
    I had not noticed this, it sounds like a problem...
    2) I've also a friend (and a player) interested by doing modifications on ruleset. So, have you a documentation on this ruleset?
    Unfortunately not. I inherited a lot of what is there, I just converted it to work with CoreRPG and finished it off.

It seems you're working on a new Shadowrun ruleset, so maybe it's not your priority, but I wanted to know your opinion. But if your new ruleset is on rails, I'm also interested by translating it.
    To be honest, whilst there is still a plan to do this, there is not much there yet. We are concentrating our efforts on Call of Cthulhu 7e at the moment and until there is support from Catalyst for an official conversion, we’re probably not going to put in the massive effort required to do a proper job.

Hello,

Thanks for answers. We're searching to solve the first problem. If we reach a result, I will communicate it to you.

Best regards,
    Pierre_k.

No problem, I did test it out this afternoon and saw your problem. If you don’t find it before the weekend, I’ll try to take a look...

Hello,

Sorry for the late answer, but we're working on other rulesets. But, we're working on it since the last week and the problem of physical monitor has not been solved by us. Nevertheless, it seems the problem isn't important than before since FG's updates. If you've any solution, we're still interested.

Best regards,
    Pierre_k.

I have a couple questions.

First, I keep getting this error:
    error.jpg
    Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Secondly, is anyone using this ruleset? I would love to learn how you entered .mod info, such as race info.

Thread Information