DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Token

Token

I am having issues with tokens getting populated and I know of one other person having the same issue. I have the ultimate edition and the character addon monster manual and all the adventures fog offers. The first time I went into the dnd bag and picked a female pic it wouldn't load it into the token section then I changed it to a male elf and it worked fine then I decided I wanted a female elf and changed the pic but it left the male token both times it didn't work my son logged me out for a while to play his game and it was fixed. I tried logging out all the way and then logging back in thinking that would fix the issue but it didn't it was just fixed after logging out for a while my son playing hi game and then when he was done logging back in can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. It is starting to get frustrating cause I am creating different characters of different classes and level and is upsetting.

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Going by the questions from your other thread, make sure that you are only editing characters when connected to the GM campaign. Do not use the Manage Characters option.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information