Starfinder Playlist
Page 34 of 52 First ... 24323334353644 ... Last

Thread: DCC RPG Ruleset

Blog Entries
    Ok, onto equipment.

Can you detail what goes into each box for equipment?

If you type Weapon as the type the weapon box opens up.

Range seems to be a small box for short/medium/long.

Damage type? In DCC?

Can you provide a few screen shots or explanation about what the ruleset is expecting?
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thank you for creating such awesome module. Thank you for still improving it.
    We're using it with friends that cannot attend phisically to our games and it is great.

Anyone knows what happens to the YouTube video? Did it have to be removed or something?

Also - anyone heard anything on an actively supported (by FG or GG) version of the ruleset? I just don't have enough time to create all the tables (and even if I had, don't know how to !ale them in the awesome format that was shown on the original videos)

Thanks for the work so far and I would be more than happy to contribute $$$ should this ever move forward!

G.

Blog Entries
    GG isn't interested in our money.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

. That is indeed sad

Will need to rethink and maybe just adapt the adventures that I already have to 5E

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by glmacedo View Post
    . That is indeed sad

Will need to rethink and maybe just adapt the adventures that I already have to 5E
    Or check out the MoreCore ruleset. It won't automate things, but it has configurable character sheets and numerous types of rolls. And if you need a different type of roll and can explain it, someone may create it for you.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    You can easily enter the tables into the ruleset using the two table entering extensions. I have a lot of the rules entered and it really did not take so much time.

I am not sure what the advice to use MoreCore is about as this ruleset is quite good for DCC.

I have pinged Goodman Games a few times about FG and no reply. You should email them a polite email and ask.
    Last edited by Myrdin Potter; January 24th, 2018 at 14:36.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    You can easily enter the tables into the ruleset using the two table entering extensions. I Jane a lot of the rules entered and it really did not take so much time.

I am not sure what the advice to use MoreCore is about as this ruleset is quite good for DCC.

I have pinged Goodman Games a few times about FG and no reply. You should email them a polite email and ask.
    Awesome - didn't know about those... Will definitely try them out!
    Last edited by glmacedo; January 24th, 2018 at 13:08.

Blog Entries
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Table-Importer

This is one of them. I will look for the other one as well.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Access-release

And the other one.

You do not have to have every table and spell entered. Break the task into smaller pieces and it goes pretty fast.
    Last edited by Myrdin Potter; January 26th, 2018 at 06:38.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    My fault. I was under the impression this ruleset wasn't working/supported anymore.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information