5E Character Create Playlist
Page 30 of 52 First ... 20282930313240 ... Last

Thread: DCC RPG Ruleset

I get it. Its just weird since in the video below, the guy just clicked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMZlJCGu3zg

Quote Originally Posted by Datalore View Post
    I get it. Its just weird since in the video below, the guy just clicked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMZlJCGu3zg
    That video's a year old. Things get updated/changed. The video shows v2.0, we're now on v2.9 of the ruleset. Lots of updates and changes.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I updated the character creation video, the others are overdue for an update.

Thank you for putting this together and the continued work. I just started with DCC and have been trying to find a way to play since I live in the middle of nowhere for RPG gaming. You're a dream come true leozelig!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulCatcher78 View Post
    Thank you for putting this together and the continued work. I just started with DCC and have been trying to find a way to play since I live in the middle of nowhere for RPG gaming. You're a dream come true leozelig!
    You are welcome! Send me a PM if you have any questions.

I run DCC games fairly regularly. If you're interested, keep an eye on the LFG forums. The next two Wednesdays, I am running Sailors on the Starless Sea (9-11p ET), so feel free to jump in if you're around.

Blog Entries
    Found a bug. Critical hit notification error when a combat tracker effect increases the attck die (Entangled, for example).

This is easy enough to fix, but I am working on some major changes to the character sheet, so I might not get to it for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCatcher78 View Post
    Welcome to the forums and FG community!

Blog Entries
    Here is a preview of what I am working on. Now that I understand the code better, I am trying to bring this closer to 5e functionality (keyword closer) and maybe clean up some of the code.

Attachment 18717

Blog Entries
    I am slowly chipping away at some updates...

Attachment 18957

Blog Entries
    I posted an update to fix a couple of (obscure) bugs:

• Critical hit threshold was not adjusting for effects that increase the attack die.
    • Mighty deed modifier (extra bonus to deed die at higher levels) was not adding to the attack roll.

Download link in the OP.

I am still working on significant changes to the character sheet, pulling in some 5E features and mixing up the layout. If I ever get it all sorted out, maybe you will see it someday.

Attachment 19136
    Last edited by leozelig; May 27th, 2017 at 14:24.

Thread Information