FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    As a player I would like to add my thanks and well done to all the GM's who put out their time to create and even that allows us to try so many things. Through these events I have met players I now play with in regular games, some superb GM's and some rulesets it might have been years before I ever encountered them. I found the Dungeon World damned ran this FGDaze to be very interesting and different from other rulesets, it was far more similar to theater improv games than any I had encountered in the past, I just wish I had understood the difference early enough to make the most of them.

Blog Entries
    Any plans for the next FGDaze?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Yes, there will be more FGDaze events. Right now we're still working on the aftermath of FGCon7 and coordinating the other events like GamerGeekend and FGDaze to minimize the overload.
    How can we make FGDaze better for you?
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    New signatures available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/prielu07lt...tures.txt?dl=0

FGDaze! 3 Signatures

FGDaze! 3 – Saturday December 5th 2015 - Games List

Radar on FGDaze #4?

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

Blog Entries
    Hola JerryRig
    There have been some initial discussions on Con timings for next year starting with Gamer Geekend and then FG Con 8.
    I think we could squeeze a FGDaze! in during January.... otherwise GG2 will be in mid/late Feb and FG Con 8 in mid April...

Not interested in anything related to the Geekend and those Soggy members ...they've a bad history with supporting their games. Really just care about FG Daze and if there is going to be one in January.
    Please tell me your not planning the FG Daze with/around anything the Geekend does ...their history of inconsistency, member favoritism in their games and overzealous management of games will likely cause this endeavor to falter over time as people experience the Society's gaming experience. Don't get FG Daze thrown in with that lot PLEASE!

Give us a FG Daze!!!

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

Blog Entries
    We dont want any of the events to run into each other as there is only so many GMs and players who want to participate in these events,
    Does Saturday 9th Jan sound alright? FGDaze! over this festive period will prolly be small - small but just as much fun!

Thread Information