5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazoodust View Post
    OK, Question/suggestion.
    Is there a list of the commands needed such as the ADVINIT, ADVSAVE, RESIST and a breif description or example of what they do?
    I've been keeping my eye out for something like this if it'e out there I've yet to stumble across it
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...php/5E_Effects

Yeah, there is already a link to the wiki page on effects in the Traits section. That should have up-to-date information about using effects and the keywords that work.

Edit: doh, looks like damned beat me to it.
    +2 License of Ultimate Hosting
    Current Projects: Murder in Baldur's Gate Module
    Completed Projects: Curse of Strahd module, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Module, Out of the Abyss Module, Legacy of the Crystal Shard Module, Scourge of the Sword Coast Module, Effect Targeting Extension (5e), Unearthed Arcana: Vitality Extension

Quote Originally Posted by Wazoodust View Post
    Is there a list of the commands needed such as the ADVINIT, ADVSAVE, RESIST and a breif description or example of what they do?
    And if you click the ? button on the top right of the campaign effects window within FG it will take you straight to the Wiki page damned linked above.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

West Virginia (not the redneckish part), USA
    Thank You, I think I looked there before but missed it of forgot
    No matter where you go, there you are !!
    Ultimate License

This is a great list, TASagent. Thanks.

One for Character creation: If you drag and drop a class from a parsed library onto the character sheet, it will update all the character stats for the new level. e.g. dragging and dropping the cleric record onto a Cleric 1 sheet will add Channel Divinity, Divine Domain feature, update the hit points and change the spell slots to 3 (from 2). Dragging and dropping Fighter onto a Fighter 4 will add Extra Attack and update the fighter's hit points. Etc etc. This works for MC, too.

PS: Sorry if this is already in your list - I looked but couldn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by TASagent View Post
    Targeting and the Combat Tracker
    • Mouse over the portrait of a creature in the Combat tracker and use your mousewheel to adjust their size on the map.
    I think it's Control + Mousewheel to adjust size. I you do what your're proposing it will rotate the token so everyone knows which direction he's facing.

whiteTiki: Adventurers League Player
    Experience: 10 years; DM and Player
    Games: D&D, Pathfinder, World of Darkness

whiteTiki, what you're describing is what happens if you mouse over the token on the battlefield. What you quoted describes mousing over the token in the Combat Tracker.
    +2 License of Ultimate Hosting
    Current Projects: Murder in Baldur's Gate Module
    Completed Projects: Curse of Strahd module, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Module, Out of the Abyss Module, Legacy of the Crystal Shard Module, Scourge of the Sword Coast Module, Effect Targeting Extension (5e), Unearthed Arcana: Vitality Extension

You're so right.

BTW what does "sensitive visibility" does exactly?

and, is there a way so that automatically after each round all targets are cleared? Or a quick shortcut for players or DMs to remove all the current targets? (As far as I know, you can do it from the combat tracker and remove targets from each of the tokens there, you can also do it from the map at the top left corner as a DM and you can do it by Control+Left mouse on each of your targets to cancel them)

But my problem with this is: suppose I'm a player and I target 3 enemies (because of Area of Effect) in my turn and attack them, hit them and everything. Now, after my turn, the targets are still "Targeted" so in my next turn I want to heal someone in my party but I don't remember which enemies I targeted before..... So, is there a way to quickly, as a player (not DM) cancel all my previous targets and then just Control+Left Mouse on the party member I want to heal?

Thanks for previous quick response.

Mask sensitive visibility option for tokens is the default "visible" state for NPC tokens. This hides tokens which are inside the mask (i.e. fog of war) and makes them visible when not. Tokens that are hidden are shown as semi-transparent on the GM screen.

The players have the same fast target select options at the top of the image/map window. (select all allies, select all enemies, clear targets)

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks Moon Wizard, are there any shortcuts for that? (Keyboard or mouse thingys like the ones in the beginning of this thread)

Thread Information