STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Princes of the Apocalypse (Elemental Evil)

I'll be starting an Elemental Evil Campaign for European time zone players starting up on Thursdays, details below

FG License: GM has Full so players need at least Lite.
    Game System: D&D 5E.

Time Zone: Central European Time.
    Day of week and time: Thursdays at 7 pm.
    If new game, planned start date: 3 March 2016
    Planned Frequency: Weekly
    Term: i.e. Long term keep playing for a while, or Working through a module and will be done as a group when that is over, etc.

Text or Voice: Mix of both, specifics to be discussed.
    Voice software used: Teamspeak.

Number of Players: need 5-6
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
    Character restrictions: All official 5E material

Details of your scenario: Princes of the Apocalypse (Elemental Evil) Abolish an ancient evil threatening devastation in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game! Called by the Elder Elemental Eye to serve, four corrupt prophets have risen from the depths of anonymity to claim mighty weapons with direct links to the power of the elemental princes. Each of these prophets has assembled a cadre of cultists and creatures to serve them in the construction of four elemental temples of lethal design. It is up to adventurers from heroic factions such as the Emerald Enclave and the Order of the Gauntlet to discover where the true power of each prophet lay, and dismantle it before it comes boiling up to obliterate the Realms.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1867

Heyya,

I've applied on the calendar, and was wondering if you'd let a newbie join in? I've not had much experience on D&D and FG, but have been playing games like Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter and Icewind Dale on PC and also have done some reading, mostly on Forgotten Realms.

New Players are welcome, you do need a Light License to play as i don't have Ultimate.

Cool I signed out. Sounds interesting, debating how elemental focused we should go.

no probs I've got a License, don't have the ultimate license. When we do start, should we come on and make our characters or would we have predetermined characters?

Damn. If this started a couple hours later, I'd be golden.
    Ultimate License Holder

I'll have the Server up this Thursday for players to be able to make characters.

Hey there,

I signed up in the calendar as well. Heard about this module, but never got to play it. Looking forward to meeting you all this Thursday.

Cheers.

Dont forget to post the Alias for the server on the Calendar so those of use that are accepted can see it. Cant connect Thursday otherwise :P. I also tossed up a suggested time for Thursday meeting.

Blog Entries
    I applied in the thread as well, would love to play. I can change class or race if needed.

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Thread Information