DICE PACKS BUNDLE

One week notice to new version launch

Just wanted to give a heads up that I plan to release v3.1.0 in about one week.

This means you need to reach out to your favorite extension developers and have them check compatibility with the latest version to ensure that your extensions will not interfere with ruleset updates.

There are changes specifically for the extensions which modify the "Conditions" in the ruleset. Those extensions will need to be updated to use DataCommon.conditionaltags to enable advanced conditional effects, instead of DataCommon.conditions .

Regards,
    JPG

This post. I can't encourage enough for the likes of it to come droping in ahead of new versions. I don't have any such in any of my rulesets yet... but at the least when things break I'd know where to look THANK you.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Thank you kindly for the communication.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Yay! I'm really looking forward to the "module overlay" feature that Trenloe mentioned in my other thread. Actually, I'm looking forward to all the changes I saw posted in the release thread, but that especially. And yes, thanks for the heads up!

Will this one allow NPC's to have spells?

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just wanted to give a heads up that I plan to release v3.1.0 in about one week.
    I see an update posted today adding features/fixes to the 5e and PF ruleset. Is the test version still being worked on or was this message to let us know that the test version was finished and going to be made live in a week?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Yes, it will be made live next week. I'm targeting early week (probably Monday unless something comes up).

The 5E change was in the spell parsing engine which I haven't heard of an extension changing yet, and the PFRPG change was data only.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information