DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PFS 4-16: The Fabric of Reality (5-6 / 8-9)

PFS 4-16: The Fabric of Reality
    A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 5th- to 9th-level characters (Tier 5–9; Subtiers 5–6 and 8–9).

For the past year, the Pathfinder Society has used the isolated demiplane contained in the Hao Jin Tapestry as a private adventuring realm and, since discovering a backdoor out of the demiplane, as a shortcut from the tapestry's location to a hidden corner of Varisia. But the tapestry wasn't designed for this purpose, and travel from Absalom to Varisia could be more efficient. Now a team of Pathfinders must discover how the infamous sorcerer known as the Ruby Phoenix created her private demiplane and enter the heart of the tapestry and alter the very nature of the magical realm.

Written by Tom Phillips

Calendar Link - Please indicate the name, type and level of the character you intend to play.

Please apply on the calendar and leave a note in this thread. Note: You must have a PFS character within tier 5-9, or alternately, you can play a Level 7 pregenerated character. If you play a pregen, you will receive the credit when your designated character reaches 7th level.

Post or send me your latest:
    - fantasy grounds character xml -- make sure your character sheet notes your PFS ID and Faction (usually on the Notes tab)
    - portrait / token
    - chronicle
    - tracking sheet

I would like to run this scenario on Sunday 5/31/2015 @ 5AM Pacific/US time.

NOTE: I have a full license (not Ultimate), which means that you must own a copy of Fantasy Grounds in order to play.

I will take sign-ups in order as posted in this thread, assuming there is a matching/valid calendar entry & character (or pregen indication).

I could repeat this on my 2nd star replay. I have Ragnar a 5th melee druid or Ulheim my 5th alchemist.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

I can bring Rebecca (Level 6 Cleric) to this fight.

If there's still room, I'll bring Dregga... just need to update him to 5th.
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Sounds good. kwarner - are you willing to play a pregen cleric instead of Rebecca?

Please post or send me your character, portrait/token, and prior chronicle. I need these by tomorrow. Thx.

Server is up. Party will be 4 people. Dregga, Ragnar, Kyra and 1 other pregen.

Thanks for playing everyone - good job on the mission success and to Ragnar for making that key saving throw! Sorry about the secondary success, but...it happens. The party was unexpectedly a little short on knowledge skills.

Thanks for running it again. My original choice was Ulheim who did have a much better knowledge coverage, but ironically he is currently stuck in the Tapestry somehwere.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Thread Information